Reviews for yesterday's tomorrow
yukaraii chapter 8 . 12/15/2016
I just read your profile. While I am sadden there won't be any more updates, it was fun reading your stories. Thank you.
yukaraii chapter 7 . 12/15/2016
god bless Hibari. If he ever tries to steal from Reborn, he will have more than a barrel to his throat.

Awesome chapters so far! Please do continue. I can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/18/2016
For anyone who maybe reading this, check the author's page. He's done with writing here and left. It was fun to read this story and was hoping for more, but here will be the last chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Is this basically what would have happened if Shoichi and Spanner messed up the memory transfer and it went too early into the timeline?
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 8 . 9/8/2016
/sCREAMING
UPDATE
TheTwentySecondArcana chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Please continue this! I love the part when Tsuna told Reborn about the temporary cure. It made me giddy and at the same time tearful.
Harya chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Well, I'm glad you didn't left us on a cliffhanger XD Hoping one day we'll have the next xDD
Thanks for all you did! Really! It's a really beautiful story, and I would like read the next xD
Good luck!
Love
Harya
Basil Allegri chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
That small letter-writing scene was the best.
Four-eyes-girl chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
This story is so AMAZING! XD
Will you continue it? Plz don't drop it~~~
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 4/9/2016
Wow~~ please update soon!~
DarkDeatheez chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
When you make the mistake of reading this with this video:
watch?v7H7g4rOxGV8
downtown.baby chapter 8 . 3/2/2016
please more im so desperate
NorCal.NEH chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
Please update
Evani chapter 8 . 1/5/2016
His is absolutely brilliant. There are a lot if future memories sent back fics, but a lot of them don't work out well, because reasons. I think you we're able to actually pull it off, and I love this. I love how Tsuna is absolutely terrified of the DW bullet xD I so can't wait for an update. Thank you for writing this.
Neleothesze chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Ohh... This was such an awesome feel-good story. Even with all the ups and downs, seeing Tsuna make it at the end of the (each) day is like a cup of hot chocolate, cake and a fluffly blanket for the soul (all in one). I'm so happy I found this.. :) I'm off to check your profile to see if there's any news on probable/possible updates. Oh, and I'm one of those who'd definitely love to see adult!Reborn. :)