Reviews for yesterday's tomorrow
Type your review for this chapter here...
Martesh chapter 8 . 3/29
This is amazing!
YazzyFic chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
oh man, this is so good. Painful too. I was thoroughly crying by the end of this chapter.
LostFairyMantic chapter 8 . 12/14/2014
I love it. I love it. I love it.

I just love how Reborn is portrayed in this story. It must've been hard trying to not make them OOC, right? Sir(or mam) :3 you have my respect.

Chaos! 0v0
Twitch101 chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
Aw man! That bit with Dino and Tsuna made me cry! I love this! Can't wait for more!
Ayz283 chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
I am loving this story! It's amazing. And different from all the other future-Tsuna! stories. The part I was very sad about was when nobody remembered Tsuna's birthday! That's just sad! I know that's what originally happened. But I don't know, I thought someone would say something...ya know? But anyways, can't wait to read the next chapter :DD
RaNDoem chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
update. update. screw all of humanity update even if you died!
Lulucia chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Ohmygodicanjustshoweryouinkissesermegerrrdd

Okay thats probably a bad idea

But really, wonderful story, love it to bits.

Keep up the great work!
mmrose9 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
I really like this story. Please update!
robot3 chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
You know, this really is a wonderful story. Shame it seems dead. I loved this.
BlackShadow1 chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
wow i really like your story, love the way you have posed the timtravel/AU and mixed it all together
Guest chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
pls update soon _
w- easy enough chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Aww, the future is so sad! I wonder what was up with the body possession? Was that Past!Tsuna taking over Tsuna's body, or something else? Also, I like Irie, I hope he doesn't get hurt.
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
Ajsjdcjendnd feels.

Every chapter feels like Tsuna's inadvertently takes the universe off its axis but it somehow rights itself...god Dino almost rejecting Tsuna scared me so much. The panic they both must have felt and the burden they now carry.

...and yes, Mukuro, please.