Reviews for yesterday's tomorrow
Is this basically what would have happened if Shoichi and Spanner messed up the memory transfer and it went too early into the timeline?
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 8 . 9/8
/sCREAMING
UPDATE
TheTwentySecondArcana chapter 8 . 8/9
Please continue this! I love the part when Tsuna told Reborn about the temporary cure. It made me giddy and at the same time tearful.
Harya chapter 8 . 7/25
Well, I'm glad you didn't left us on a cliffhanger XD Hoping one day we'll have the next xDD
Thanks for all you did! Really! It's a really beautiful story, and I would like read the next xD
Good luck!
Love
Harya
Basil Allegri chapter 3 . 6/3
That small letter-writing scene was the best.
Four-eyes-girl chapter 8 . 4/25
This story is so AMAZING! XD
Will you continue it? Plz don't drop it~~~
YokaiAngel chapter 8 . 4/9
Wow~~ please update soon!~
DarkDeatheez chapter 2 . 3/20
When you make the mistake of reading this with this video:
watch?v7H7g4rOxGV8
downtown.baby chapter 8 . 3/2
please more im so desperate
SoCal.NEH chapter 8 . 1/10
Please update
Evani chapter 8 . 1/5
His is absolutely brilliant. There are a lot if future memories sent back fics, but a lot of them don't work out well, because reasons. I think you we're able to actually pull it off, and I love this. I love how Tsuna is absolutely terrified of the DW bullet xD I so can't wait for an update. Thank you for writing this.
Neleothesze chapter 8 . 8/4/2015
Ohh... This was such an awesome feel-good story. Even with all the ups and downs, seeing Tsuna make it at the end of the (each) day is like a cup of hot chocolate, cake and a fluffly blanket for the soul (all in one). I'm so happy I found this.. :) I'm off to check your profile to see if there's any news on probable/possible updates. Oh, and I'm one of those who'd definitely love to see adult!Reborn. :)
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
Poor Tsuna, the things that came so naturally before are so hard for him now. I wonder how he's going to deal with Mukuro?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Martesh chapter 8 . 3/29/2015