Reviews for To Stand Among the Stars
le me fan chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Please upload, this is awesome story so please don't throw it away and continue because your writing is one of the greatest, so is your story. So Ill be expecting upload soon 'kay? Thanks and waiting :)
le me fan chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
Please upload chapters, can't wait PLEASE!
Shinome Akira chapter 27 . 12/13/2013
More please!
SilverDragon13 chapter 27 . 11/18/2013
Love your story can't wait to read more. Please update soon and keep up the awesome work XD
rutherfordxuchiha143 chapter 27 . 8/22/2013
This story is really really awesome! Although I have one request, pls pls pls update soon TTTT. You can't just stop it there. I wanna see what would happen next. :DD
ChocolateAddictionx chapter 27 . 6/28/2013
You say 2 weeks but it has been 2 years lol XD.
Please bring this back I've been waiting for a long time but it still was really good to read it again. Ahh the sense of nostalgia. Please update!
Aaron Fateless chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Plz plz plz plz update I'm in love with this story it so so so wickedly awesomely fantasticly EPIC
SmileRen chapter 27 . 11/28/2012
What season is thiis going with? And please please update! Kita is an awesome oc!
e-addi chapter 27 . 5/11/2012
The only bad thing about this chapter is that it didn't have a Next button! I want the Next button! :D JDNCIUHVUEHNVALWMCPA OMFG this is freaking awesome! I love Kita Please do update soon! :)
AYA chapter 27 . 4/20/2012
EEEEEP. WHY STOP HERE? And I wish there were more Eiji scenes :( But I didn't expect Tezuka to be in the nationals! That one was cool. Think you should put more twists and less tennis matches.. it gets kinda boring. Anyhow. PLEASE UPDATE!
AYA chapter 14 . 4/20/2012
Yoo! I don't really comment until the last updated chapter but I'd just like to say that this is one of the cleanest OC fics of PoT tha I've ever read! I just think it's going a bit too slow, but that depends what you have in mind. If it was too slow it'd become boring. :( But awesome job! MORE KITAEIJI PLEASE
sweetchill chapter 27 . 4/10/2012
You. ! I finally found a great story but you aren't updating for months!please update I beg you! please!
Wolfsbane-Nin chapter 27 . 10/20/2011
This fic was really awesome! I just love the Fuji/OC :3

Anyways...have fun writing...and stuff! Do what you do best! :D

Oh and Update on stories and such.
Betsu chapter 27 . 10/17/2011
I love this chapter! I can't wait to see what situations Fuji and Kita will get into sharing a room as well as a bed! Please update soon!
Split Illusion chapter 27 . 10/5/2011
So I saw your review for Double Played, and I literally stared at your name for ages, wondering why you sounded so familiar... then I remembered this great little fic and I was like "...oh." XD. Annnnd then I was talking to Everlude, and she mentioned talking with you on the NXYZ forum... so yes. Small world~ ha! Anyway, I've actually read this story since you posted the first chapter, though I didn't have this account then, and suddenly I felt really guilty for not reviewing... yeah. I'm sorry! I hope this makes up for me not reviewing from the beginning!

So, straight out, this fic is really cheesy and kinda cliche. Buuut, I absolutly adore it. Cheesy and cliche are around because they work, right? XP There's just something about this fic that draws me in and keeps me reading.

I'll also admit that I'm not exactly a fan of how you write other people'e point of views, like you're still writing it from Kita's perceptive, but its Tezuka's, or Fuji's p.o.v. It's just... weird to me. But, that being said, I don't think it detracts from the story. I just kinda cringe while reading it...

One thing I love is the progress that you've shown while writing this. I can see your writing style develop as the chapters progress, and I definitely notice that your grammar and spelling mistakes have decreased as well. Yay!

Mmm, at first I'll admit that I was worried about your characters, and how shallow and predictable they seemed, but you've definitely proved me wrong as the story has gone along. I love how Kita has developed, and I especially love how her relationship with Fuji, not to mention Fuji himself has developed.

Speaking of Fuji, I love that you have him in character, but that your're still playing with him, and adding your own spin. I think that you're just dong a fantastic job.

Last, I like how you didn't just jump into a relationship between Kita and Fuji, but on the same hand, I thinkg it's almost cruel as to how much you're dragging it out. I think its time you thought about where the line between a relationship starting too soon and a relationship starting too late is drawn... XP

Anyway, that's it from me... hopefully I'll get over my lazy-ness and review for your next chapter too... hehe...

~Split #2