Reviews for Hiou or Kuran?
hatsukoijunjou chapter 1 . 7/31
When I first saw the name hiroki I thought "JUNJOI ROMANTICA" but then I read on and I was like ._. oops my mistake
Brookie cookie17 chapter 5 . 4/26
can't wait to se what happens next
LuanRina chapter 7 . 7/15/2014
Oh, thank God they're alive and well! *tears of joy* And it's so wonderful that they're finally together and happy too! *_*

Thank you so much for such a touching and happy ending, deary *bows* Although I have to say that I feel very VERY sorry for Ichiru. Poor thing ended up being together with that disgusting ugly stupid b!tch -_-; But ah well, so long as our dear boys are together and happy ;D

Good job as ever, dearest! Looking forward to your next updates for other stories! :D
LuanRina chapter 6 . 7/14/2014
Finally I got to read this chapter!

And OMG was it intense! So many events evoking so many emotions! That Ren guy was really annoying and despicable in my opinion. I seriously wanted him dead for what he did to poor kids and to out dear Kaname-sama and Zero-chan *is fuming*

And OMG NOOOOOO! ! ! Dx They can't just die! They can't! Dx Please don't let them die, dearest! Dx
Hiriho chapter 3 . 6/26/2014

I actually really love this story - the plot is great, and I don't really mind how 'womanly' Zero is.

My only issue is - please don't be offended, I'm not criticizing, just read this whole review, please - the grammar/spelling/etc. Now, I read from one of your comments that you're not a native English speaker, and that definitely cleared things up for me. I do think you could've gotten a beta, but oh well. And I definitely admire your courage for writing a story in a different language that you're not fluent in. I know firsthand how difficult that is.

This is just some advice for the future - you have great creativity, as well as good writing skills. Maybe you could have a friend/family member that speaks both English and your native language fluently translate for you? I'm positive you would get much better feedback, especially because the reviewers would be focusing on characterization, plot, etc. - all of which you don't seem to have a problem with.

All in all, I'm truly enjoying this story, and wish you all the best with future ones!

shokubu chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
Lol. I gain a new hater or is it the first hater. Lol. Interesting.
Well first u post as guest. So I can't really reach u. Second do I look like I know english? You stupid thing.
Anyone reading should've known that english is not my first language.
Also this fic is suppose to make the story dramatic. So I don't see why I can't make Zero womenly though I don't like the idea too sometimes. Besides this is au. It just for fun. What the hell crawl up your ass to make u comment like that? Did u get dumped or something?
Fed up chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I really hate to say it but I can't finish this story. It's just stupid, I'm sorry but it's true. Why the hell would you make zero So womanish I mean "can you leave us alone for a minute" really?! He would so not do that, he would just shove them out. Oh and your grammer is still not very good. I know I sound mean but the truth hurts sometimes. Get. A. Beta.
Sorry but true chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
You seriously need to proof read your work, I've found so many errors and no it's not because I'm looking , that how obvious they are. If you don't want to proof read than ask a beta to but for gods sake please fix all the grammar and spelling errors.
mysecondac chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
Ahhhh wtf so much talent you have. Do u want me to cry... love it omigosh ...
Kage no Hato chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
i really love how this story is going ! cant wait to finish it tomorrow
The DeVil's eyes chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
somehow the Yun & Jae is remind me with..., ehem, two person from kpop?
AnimeHolic101 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Ahhh... The ending was short but it was soooo sweet ;) im glad everyone got their happy ending
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Great end
igotmoneymoney chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Great ending
sairakanzaki chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Im so happy that they alright and happy. Thanks for writing this fantastic story. I really do live you for that. I hope you'll write more if kanazero fic.