Reviews for Faking My Own Suicide
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Pretty good I guess
Cheese chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
i would have liked it mre if there were more snappy retarts.
Love.Rose-Ruby chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Horrible?

This is fantastic! I mean, I reacted a little, thinking, Is Percy Jackson really that stupid?

I loved it. I was laughing the whole way.
percylover11111 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i cant believe you listen to RELIENT K. :D favorite!favorite!
Sandra chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Honestly? You dodnb like your story? Personally... I adored it... 3
iJustRead2Much chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
haha i love it :3 and i like the song too!
LadyMysteri and E. Dawn B chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LadyMysteri: Okay, I was laughing a ton when I read this. There are so many things I want to congradulate you on, but E. Dawn B. wants to write now.

E. Dawn B.: Hahaha! That was fantastic-spectacular job.

LadyMysteri and E. Dawn B.: Fantabulous work!
Done and Absent 435 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Great story! To bad it's complete.
llamasrock123 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is wonderful! this is very original and creative. Percy might not have been able to make a plan as complex as in your story, being the seaweed brain that he is, but it is still a great story line and plot. It love it!
Wicked'456 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
OMG. This was so sweet and Percy is so awwwww3

When everyone thought he was dead, the whole time i was like ZOMG I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD GO THROUGH WITH IT XD and laugh (from disbelief, silly Percy!) but in a really, very good way.

Overall, I enjoyed this.

Wicked : ]
Patamon of Hope chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hmmmm... I don't know why you flame your own story... I personally think that it was pretty good. I've never read something like this before and it was great.
Hawk chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I really liked this story. First, I need to say I'm a big fan of Relient K, and that song. Also, sorry if you were trying to make it somber, but I laughed too. It didn't seem out of character too much.

I really liked "Are you going to do something stupid?"

"Probably"

It sounded like Percy right then.
Daughter of Posiedon chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't know why, but I laughed throughout the whole story, lol. I'm pretty sure it was suppose to be romantic or something, but I'm not really in the right state of mind right now :p

I thought the letters were pretty good. Not occ at all.

Can't wait for the next one!

Sami