Reviews for The Confusion of Us
Ten Roses Gone chapter 13 . 9/21/2012
Love!
Shrikeling chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I realize this was finished ages ago, but oh well. You get a review anyway.

This was my first Dr Who fanfic, and I'm afraid you've gone and spoiled me. I was terrified to read any, even though it's the best show ever and I love it, because how could anything live up to it?

But you have done a wonderful job, and everyone was in character, and I giggled like mad the whole way through.

Now I'm off to find some more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Well organized and written. Attention to detail. Satisfactory conclusion but still left wanting more after 13th chapter. Good job. Will look at your other stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Dreamcatcher49 chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
perfect ending and just like them to give each other mixed signals!
Auna chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wow. I've never seen anyone take this apprach before. Refreshing! Can't wait to read the rest of it. :)
WhoInWhoville chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
Perfect end... And I do think you ended it just where you should. I really liked this story from start to finish. AND I completely understand running out of steam on a story, but good for you for ending it well.
Patty chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
I really like that u make the doctor seem real. I pls update soon
thiswanderingsoul chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Love it! It's so perfect, you make the Doctor seem human, without going overboard! I really hope you finish writing this! :D
EnsignAbby chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
Lovely. :) desserts as apologies are always super effective. I know this from personal experience. Looking forward to more!
Defying Definition chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
I have thoroughly enjoyed this fic! I definitely count you among the good authors. I look forward to (yet slightly mourn) the conclusion!
ValaEnVash chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
it's always a little hard getting to know someone new. It's got to be soul-wrenching to do that with someone you've known and loved for years.
scifigeekgirl chapter 11 . 6/16/2011
What a gourgeously romantic chapt! Of course he talked his way into a chocolate fatory. Oh and the roof thing. Very perfect. Can't wait to see what happens next with these two.
scifigeekgirl chapter 10 . 6/16/2011
Loved the pace of this chapt. I definately could feel his character out of sorts and with just a tinge of darkness to him. Favorite line of this chapt "Changing is how you know you're alive, right?"
scifigeekgirl chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
Just catching up with your story which I adore. You have such a unique take on TenII. I really like it. I especially had to comment on this line "...floating away her troubles on tannin" That was soooo awesome! Love it.