Reviews for An Ending
sasukeUchiha5 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
ur prob. not goin to update bur i hope u do:)
sasukeUchiha5 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
ur prob. not goin to update bur i hope u do:)
gustin puckerman chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
this totally catch my eyes. I love how you develop Ino's character into the story. I also, somehow, love the fact that Sasuke smile before he dies. It questions me whether I'm smiling because he smiles at her, or the fact that he dies. Oh well... What I'm trying to say is this story is really good. I adore how you mix Sakura, Shikamaru etc in this. It just blends so perfectly. I would really like to know what'll happen next.

Hope you'll update soon!
chibisamasempai20 chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
very nice. :)
xLoveChuuChuuTrainx chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
Omg- this seems so interesting! Please update soon! :))
fanofthisfiction chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
In awaiting an update for "Please Don't Hurt Me," I noticed you updated "An Ending." There is appropriate downplay of Sasuke's evil side here. I'm not up to current manga, but he sounds like he's done some pretty terrible things to his friends and hers. I'm not quite sure what I make of Ino's dismissal and carryover crush yet. I suppose I'm still adoring the more fairytale like tale in which everyone has more gallant qualities in your other tale and things aren't easily forgotten but can be. It will be interesting to see where this leads. I am wondering if she dies and starts a new sort of after life with Sasuke. Hmmm...an ending to a new beginning? Maybe I'm totally wrong though.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Wow, this is sure to be a very interesting tale. No sooner than you gave back history of how the two characters may have sparked some interest in each other, then one of the main characters of interest dies off! This well written K story is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Not only everyone can enjoy it, but it is written in a more sophisticated love sense. I adore the fact that inner emotion turmoil drives things along, rather than the physical. Thanks for sharing.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Wow, I couldn't tear away from this. Sad ending, very confusing Sasuke, and all very well written.