Reviews for Breakwater
WhiteHermut chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
There are many things a love about this one shot. But first and foremost is your style; the way you use the vocabularies, the flashbacks and play on Lavi's thoughts and emotions.. Oh dear. And then Lavi's characterization; it's very refreshing and somehow believable to see him in this bitter and cynical light. The last touch, the ending line, is very fitting, too.

Gosh. I love you for writing this.
Yin-san chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I had to read your story even though it was a one-shot apparently, all because you had the evil word Ergo in it. I Absolutely hate the word Ergo. Anyways, Your story was interesting, a bit confusing from one part to the next. I couldn't quite get at the point. But... you did warn of that so I suppose pointing it out doesn't help much.

Alas, I am now curious and will proceed to your page to see if you possibly bear anymore Laven stories of some sort. Sadly, I'm also bored.
Jane chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I fucking love this.
Sotong sotong chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
The way you portrayed Lavi's thoughts were really heartfelt and bitter which is refreshing from the usual take on Lavi as the jokester :D I had to read the story several times to fully grasp it but I'm glad I did;it's just that thought-provoking and mellow(of course,in the good way!).

I had no issues with the flashbacks and Lavi's banter about the couch and the grammar of Allen's question made me chuckle.

Lastly,thank you for taking the time to wite something this mature in your beautiful writing style! *mega GLOOOOMPs u* 3
tellma chapter 1 . 3/6/2011