Reviews for Adopted
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Silly dumbles!
Azjerban chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You made me laugh.

I actually laughed out loud.

That never happens.

Well done.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sev taught him well
tricorvus chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Well, maybe I'm a Sherlock, and maybe I'm not; but I think that Snape adopted Harry. Good story. :D
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i like ur story, it was cool how harry danced around dumbledore the way he did :)
Dizzy128 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
ok that was funny 'whs your father' 'dad' a little bit later 'whats his name' 'dad' so good keep it up
Polish chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ok, this makes me smile! No really I just smile and laugh at Dumbledore! I mean come ON! How hard is it to figure out! Lawl, genius!
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was too funny. Keep up the good work and please make a sequel. Like Dumbledore asking Ron and Hermoine for help in asking who Harry's dad is.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
LOL-I love it.
roslintower chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Haha, this is hilarious. I loved it, well done.
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I love it
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Dumbledore isn't stupid. That's why he planned on asking again in the spring, if Harry wanted to leave again…

Dumbledore isn't stupid? In the books, he isn't. In the movies, he isn't. Insane, yes, but not stupid. But really, there's no other word for what he is in this fic. xD Oh, the irony.

I loved this, it's really funny! :P "What would I call him?" "Probably 'my boy'." XD That was definitely the best line! xD
Hopestar435 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
do a sequel do a sequel! I want to see Dumbledore's reaction or see Harry confuse him some more! Very funny btw and I can picture Harry doing this and Snape just trying not to laugh!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
LOL Dumbledore should've guessed.
Slytherin Head chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ah, this was cute. The idea of Harry messing with Dumbledore's mind like this is just epic. Poor old fool thought Harry would just tell him all he wanted. lol

Great job on this, it made me giggle!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »