Reviews for Adopted
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Surprised Albus didn't figure it out; it's not like Harry can hold the Headmaster out at this stage in his life.

But it's cute.
soulsearcher3333 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
You should write a prequel
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I like this
Sithtar chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I've read this before and I like it. The only thing that would have made it even better is when Dumbledore asks Severus what his plans are and instead of saying "Ah, Snape, that reminds me." he said "Ah, Severus, my boy, that reminds me." without him even realizing that he is referring to Severus exactly as Harry thought he might.
Frantic Jumping Bean chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Silly dumbles!
Azjerban chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
You made me laugh.

I actually laughed out loud.

That never happens.

Well done.
9foxgrl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Sev taught him well
tricorvus chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Well, maybe I'm a Sherlock, and maybe I'm not; but I think that Snape adopted Harry. Good story. :D
Blue Roselette chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
i like ur story, it was cool how harry danced around dumbledore the way he did :)
Dizzy128 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
ok that was funny 'whs your father' 'dad' a little bit later 'whats his name' 'dad' so good keep it up
Polish chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Ok, this makes me smile! No really I just smile and laugh at Dumbledore! I mean come ON! How hard is it to figure out! Lawl, genius!
Princess Lena aka Lady Kittuna chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
That was too funny. Keep up the good work and please make a sequel. Like Dumbledore asking Ron and Hermoine for help in asking who Harry's dad is.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
LOL-I love it.
roslintower chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Haha, this is hilarious. I loved it, well done.
Carma Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/18/2011