Reviews for Only Fooling Ourselves
Demhouser3D chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
More please ..
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
such a cliff hanger omg make another plz
Biscuitswhere chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Is this the end? Please say it isn't cause it's really good and should be continued
Warhawk71 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
you should really continue this.. :D
Iron Lord chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Awesome chapter please do update soon really like to read more on this story
WhySoGayTae chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Omg this needs to be updated ahhhhhh so many fun thugs could happen lol I love it!
Asasin8444 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lazy Watermellon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
You know what...iv noticed a lot of ed edd n eddy lovers and even more double D lovers like me, fit in a lot of surprisingly strong words and a plot that's thick and fun to read, since EENE never had a strait path in there shows, storys like this are quite realistic, trully I love how marie is still mean but still a little mushy, and I love double d in this, keep him realistic please :) my advice, to you. Just keep doing what your doing*smiles*
Lazy Watermellon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Almoleman chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
PLEASE HURRY ! What happened next WHAT HAPPENED NEXT !
Jillian of Lore chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is very cute! I love romance... oh gosh... I love it so.

ANYWAY! You, my dear friend, are a fantastic writer! You also kept the characters personalities so much so that I believe this would pass as a script for an Ed, Edd n' Eddy episode.

Hope to read more soon!
GunnerRyuu chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Awesome Story! Keep up the great work lol i'm really looking forward to the next chapter _
Vampire of Romance chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
omg such an awesome plot for a story! you have to update soon please! I mean Edd knows he wants Marie as much as she wants him lol
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
awesome story, the writting is fantastic and I think you really captured the characters I can't wait for the next chapter
Rackburner7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
cute.

perhaps you could do this with Eddy and Nazz in another story,please?