Reviews for Glee goes camping
Im a Skyscraper chapter 34 . 1/31
Please update as soon as you can! I love this story.
Sadisticlover86 chapter 34 . 6/14/2017
This is the third time I've read this story, and every time is no less thrilling and incredible as the last. The mess in the end is heartbreaking and I only can imagine when Rachel is informed of Santana's memory loss. This is an exceptional story and I only hope that one day you will finish it no matter how long it'll take you to do so. Thank you for not taking it down like many would do when they hit a writer block or aren't interested in finishing the story, and I'm sure you have your reasons for that. Thank you for writing this, and I wish you the best.
Dark Den 123 chapter 34 . 6/10/2017
Good story! Please continue.
TTshorty33 chapter 34 . 5/22/2017
well story def got my attention, provoked some strong feelings which means you did awesome. sucks you never finished and left it hanging though. someone totally should have told rachel, she is miserable.
TTshorty33 chapter 34 . 5/22/2017
damn.. just when i was starting to hate all the confusion less.
TTshorty33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
soooo aggrevating.. why dont they just talk about shit so they can deal with their shit.
TTshorty33 chapter 14 . 5/20/2017
in all hanesty if i was santana i woupdnt show.. they have never been friends before, no need for thr friendship now. and quinn coming atvher like that was ridiculous. like quinn didnt start withe slishie and name calling, she makes ine apology and now shes in a high horse, fuck that noise.
TTshorty33 chapter 14 . 5/20/2017
just checking but quinn is 16 and riley 22? riley thinks she tough shit stepping up to teenagers and or scoring quinn. riley is stupid
TTshorty33 chapter 10 . 5/19/2017
im sooo fuckong confused right now
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 34 . 5/17/2017
Such a shame this wasnt continued thus was a really great read
D chapter 34 . 11/17/2016
Hey! I really really love your story. It's kinda amazing ;) I wish you would update but I understand there must be a reason you're not updating. I hope you will someday. I'm actually a Faberry die hard fan, but your story is so interesting and good that I even like Pezberry. Anyway, good luck and take care. XO
Guest chapter 34 . 4/25/2016
ITS BEEN A YEAR PLEASE UPDATE DONT TELL ME TOU GAVE UP ON THE STORY
Guest chapter 34 . 4/22/2016
Great great story! I just love it so much. I hope you're ok, and hope you can update soon. Love.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/25/2016
Hey. How are you? I hope you update soon. I really miss your fic, I love it a lot. Xoxo
Guest chapter 34 . 2/9/2016
I love this story! I've read it 7 times and it's still AMAZING!