Reviews for Glee goes camping
KrisDaKidd chapter 34 . 4/8
Please update this wonderful fic.
JoCupcake chapter 34 . 3/29
Please say you'll be updating this soon!
melktert chapter 34 . 3/12
I hope you update soon. I love this story. M
Mr.Catamount chapter 1 . 2/25
Oh my god come back. I miss this story so so much. Thanks for the last update, I can't wait to see how everything unfolds
pezberry4life chapter 34 . 1/16
I love it! I can't wait for more :)
Daeru chapter 34 . 1/8
Arg! Now I'm even more ravenous for another chapter. I feel like I'm foaming at the mouth while waiting. So glad you're back!
ilovemycandy chapter 34 . 1/6
I have a lot of supernatural AU fics and let me tell ya I love this fic so much I am so damn happy I stumbled upon it and iam quite anxious to finally see Santana back to normal to get the pezberry back to its thang. Cannot wait until you update again.
Amazed chapter 34 . 1/4
So glad you're back! Thanks for posting. I really enjoyed this chapter. I hope Santana doesn't freak out too much when she wakes up. lol
Aly Berry chapter 34 . 1/4
Once again, I don't know if I should kiss you or kill you! ugh! (I'll go for kiss again, I need to know what happens!)
First off, you have no idea how exited I was to see that you updated the fic! Such a great way to start the year! Btw, a few weeks ago, I re-read the whole thing again and I was THIS close to PM you and beg (if necesary) for an update. Seriuosly.

Santana's dream. Oh boy, poor girl! Though it made me wonder if the hunters will make an appearance again. I liked it how jealous Santana was of Devon and what's with Aris? :( There's no need to be that mean/harsh with Rachel! (I'm pouting)
Things will be pretty interesting the next day. Will Santana be cozy, relaxed, protected next to Rachel? I'm pretty sure Rach will blame herself for San's memory loss... btw, how's Finn? I wonder if Santana will (unknowingly) growl him if she see him near Rachel xDD

Hoping things are better and wishing you an excellent year (for you and your family), I say good-bye and thanks for updating!
FabPezBerry78 chapter 34 . 1/3
welcome back and great chapter and poor Santana & Rachel :)
LaurenKnight13 chapter 34 . 1/3
Lol, im sorry... but that was so funny. 'If I wake up mauled to death'... its like 'if I wake up dead'. Lol... you would be dead and cant wake up.
But anyway, I'm super happy you're back!

I dont get why Aris is so angry at Rachel. I get that she is scared for Santana and cares about her, but she needs to forgive Rachel and remember Santana is her mate. She couldnt help herself.
I hope Riley and Quinn can help Nic find a way tp restore Santana's memories and very soon. I just hope hr isnt the demon from Santana's dream that takes over Quinn's body.
Im so eager to read the next chapter.
dgray10 chapter 34 . 1/3
Was definitely excited to wake up to a new chapter of this story. Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait to see what's still to come.
shawty721 chapter 34 . 1/2
Omg I've been waiting so long for this update! Glad your back ]
Typewriter and a love story chapter 34 . 1/2
It's been ages ! Omg I thought I read the email wrong lol but I'm so glad you're writing again keep up the good work ! Excited for the next chapter this story is so good in glad you haven't given up on it
Daeru chapter 32 . 10/16/2014
Apparently you can only post a review once per chapter. Stupid. Ugh whatever! Just read the story for a second time. Still awesome. Can't wait for an update. Hope everything is ok and kick writer blocks ass!