Reviews for Glee goes camping
Sadisticlover86 chapter 34 . 6/14
This is the third time I've read this story, and every time is no less thrilling and incredible as the last. The mess in the end is heartbreaking and I only can imagine when Rachel is informed of Santana's memory loss. This is an exceptional story and I only hope that one day you will finish it no matter how long it'll take you to do so. Thank you for not taking it down like many would do when they hit a writer block or aren't interested in finishing the story, and I'm sure you have your reasons for that. Thank you for writing this, and I wish you the best.
Dark Den 123 chapter 34 . 6/10
Good story! Please continue.
TTshorty33 chapter 34 . 5/22
well story def got my attention, provoked some strong feelings which means you did awesome. sucks you never finished and left it hanging though. someone totally should have told rachel, she is miserable.
TTshorty33 chapter 34 . 5/22
damn.. just when i was starting to hate all the confusion less.
TTshorty33 chapter 1 . 5/22
soooo aggrevating.. why dont they just talk about shit so they can deal with their shit.
TTshorty33 chapter 14 . 5/20
in all hanesty if i was santana i woupdnt show.. they have never been friends before, no need for thr friendship now. and quinn coming atvher like that was ridiculous. like quinn didnt start withe slishie and name calling, she makes ine apology and now shes in a high horse, fuck that noise.
TTshorty33 chapter 14 . 5/20
just checking but quinn is 16 and riley 22? riley thinks she tough shit stepping up to teenagers and or scoring quinn. riley is stupid
TTshorty33 chapter 10 . 5/19
im sooo fuckong confused right now
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 34 . 5/17
Such a shame this wasnt continued thus was a really great read
D chapter 34 . 11/17/2016
Hey! I really really love your story. It's kinda amazing ;) I wish you would update but I understand there must be a reason you're not updating. I hope you will someday. I'm actually a Faberry die hard fan, but your story is so interesting and good that I even like Pezberry. Anyway, good luck and take care. XO
Guest chapter 34 . 4/25/2016
ITS BEEN A YEAR PLEASE UPDATE DONT TELL ME TOU GAVE UP ON THE STORY
Guest chapter 34 . 4/22/2016
Great great story! I just love it so much. I hope you're ok, and hope you can update soon. Love.
Guest chapter 34 . 3/25/2016
Hey. How are you? I hope you update soon. I really miss your fic, I love it a lot. Xoxo
Guest chapter 34 . 2/9/2016
I love this story! I've read it 7 times and it's still AMAZING!
btvscharmedgirl chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
Hi there.

I do believe I have reviewed before, but it's been so long that I've forgotten what I've said. I do know that it was probably chapter 25 that I reviewed as that was the last one that I read.

So. This is the third time I am reading this story through and each time I love it more. You have a very well crafted fic. Unlike some of the stories out there you more at a pace that makes the story seem real. Which is something considering only a month or so has passed.

I think if I were Santana right now pI would be holed up balling my eyes out because I couldn't remember a whole month or more of my life. And poor Rachel. She's going to be so upset when she finds out.

I am dying to know what is going on between Quinn and Santana. Riley seems to know, so it must be a regular woof thing.

The suspense for Quinn and Riley to copulate and to show the bond that come with is killing me. I keep thinking that Quinn is just going to yell at Riley to bite her.

I really like your trio of OC's. They mesh well into the story, almost as if they were originally in the Glee world to begin with. You did a very good job of creating and portraying them.

Over all this is one of my favorite stories. I hope that I don't have to wait to long for your next installment. I understand how hard it is to write when real life is dragging you down. I've start Bing writing again after a nearly two year dry spell.

I hope everything is doing good for you and I wish you the best of luck.