Reviews for Glee goes camping
ITS BEEN A YEAR PLEASE UPDATE DONT TELL ME TOU GAVE UP ON THE STORY
Great great story! I just love it so much. I hope you're ok, and hope you can update soon. Love.
Hey. How are you? I hope you update soon. I really miss your fic, I love it a lot. Xoxo
I love this story! I've read it 7 times and it's still AMAZING!
btvscharmedgirl chapter 34 . 12/15/2015
Hi there.

I do believe I have reviewed before, but it's been so long that I've forgotten what I've said. I do know that it was probably chapter 25 that I reviewed as that was the last one that I read.

So. This is the third time I am reading this story through and each time I love it more. You have a very well crafted fic. Unlike some of the stories out there you more at a pace that makes the story seem real. Which is something considering only a month or so has passed.

I think if I were Santana right now pI would be holed up balling my eyes out because I couldn't remember a whole month or more of my life. And poor Rachel. She's going to be so upset when she finds out.

I am dying to know what is going on between Quinn and Santana. Riley seems to know, so it must be a regular woof thing.

The suspense for Quinn and Riley to copulate and to show the bond that come with is killing me. I keep thinking that Quinn is just going to yell at Riley to bite her.

I really like your trio of OC's. They mesh well into the story, almost as if they were originally in the Glee world to begin with. You did a very good job of creating and portraying them.

Over all this is one of my favorite stories. I hope that I don't have to wait to long for your next installment. I understand how hard it is to write when real life is dragging you down. I've start Bing writing again after a nearly two year dry spell.

I hope everything is doing good for you and I wish you the best of luck.
Dezired86 chapter 34 . 12/4/2015
please please please update soon. I need to survive on this beautiful, crazy, over the top, romantic, passionate story.
Dezired86 chapter 14 . 12/1/2015
I CANNOT stand Riley. just let Santana and Rachel work it out on their own. jeez. I've met people like that...who just butt in out of nowhere. *rolls eyes*
BOredNOw333 chapter 34 . 8/3/2015
This is an awesome story! What are the chances of you picking up where you left off?!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
please continue this is one of the best pezberry wolf story ive ever read cant wait till the next update!
KrisDaKidd chapter 34 . 4/8/2015
Please update this wonderful fic.
JoCupcake chapter 34 . 3/29/2015
Please say you'll be updating this soon!
melktert chapter 34 . 3/12/2015
I hope you update soon. I love this story. M
Mr.Catamount chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Oh my god come back. I miss this story so so much. Thanks for the last update, I can't wait to see how everything unfolds
pezberry4life chapter 34 . 1/16/2015
I love it! I can't wait for more :)
Daeru chapter 34 . 1/8/2015
Arg! Now I'm even more ravenous for another chapter. I feel like I'm foaming at the mouth while waiting. So glad you're back!