Reviews for Shelter
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I just started watching Fringe this summer, starting at the very beginning and am about 2/3 of the way through season 1 so far, and hoping to finish before season 5 starts in the Fall. I'm in between Netflix DVDs patiently waiting the next and thought I'd read some fanfic, when I remembered that you'd written some - and boy am I delighted that you did!

I loved this little fic, so full of warmth and a level of intimacy between Peter and Olivia. I loved that even without her having to come out and ask, he knows she wants him to come over and does, and how he gets close, but not too close - until she closes the distance. And this was my favorite part:

She undid the buttons, one by one and then slid her arms under his and around his back, placing the side of her face to his chest. She breathed him in. (how she needed to feel his warmth, not just feel him around her)

Now, on to the other Fringe fic...
TeylaFan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Excellent job on your first Fringe story! Very sweet and touching, it feels real, so it's not hard to picture the whole scene in your head. Really well done, I enjoyed reading it. :)

I think the phrase is from the song Bandits, but I can't be sure - cause it's been a long time since I've heard it.

Anyways, I look forward to reading more Fringe stories from you. Again, great job. :D
music-and-fairytales chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Squee! Love it. You know I don't watch the show or know the characters very well, but this was really great honey. :) Some of the phrases you use and the way you word things are just so interesting and I love reading your stuff. e.g. 'like he'd been swishing the phrase around in his mouth a while before he said it'. I don't even know how you thought of that but it's genius and awesome and everybody knows exactly what you mean. Well done. Really great stuff. Love it.

p.s. feel like writing me an NCIS fic? :P xx
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh wow, this was so soft and intimate and downright LOVELY.

Awww...really. I love how Peter just knows instinctively and knows to take her elbows - close but not too close - and is just patient and waiting and there and how Olivia wants him there and yet doesn't because she can't handle the vulnerability or believe she deserves comfort and yet she can't deny the warmth he so willingly offers in his embrace and so goes to him since he's met her halfway. *sigh*

I love that he makes her laugh, and lets her know that he is there to support her when she really needs it. It's not that she isn't strong - he knows she's strong - it's only that we all sometimes crave the touch of someone who cares, who is willing to shoulder some of the weight with us.

Awww...very beautiful fic.