Reviews for Fix You
cathymalfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Gah! I wish they could just hug it out. This was a nice fic, though. Without fan fiction for Dalton, I'd keep refreshing Mama CP's tumblr every 5 minutes to check for updates. Thanks!
VampHime chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
MEEP. Ugh I'm kind of happy you kept it realistic so they didn't get together right away, this way when they do get together it'll be real.

GAH.
Valkyrie Vamp chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Damn, you can write angst.
misserg chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Love this. Is realistic, and a bit angsty, and potentially happy outcome. Really hope there is a sqeual.
chocodrizzle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
You know, the thing I appreciate the most about this story is the fact that Logan didn't just suddenly 'realize' he was head over heels for Julian. Rather, it was realistic in the sense that you addressed his feelings for Kurt and the situation and.. it was just really, really good. So congrats. I loved this. (:
EmmaTheSpottedBat chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I just got a really warm, fuzzy feeling from reading this. I can actually see something just like this playing out in Dalton!canon, and I hope it does or I shall perish from wanting it.

Beautiful job! I love the way Julian's mind works, how you've written it, and I love their interaction. It's so sweet and angry and sad and you have reduced me to a quivering wreck. Yeah. 3
Mah Jeevas chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I loved.

Omg, I'm in love with this guys and I want Jogan happen so bad it hurts.

Madly, madly, in love with this fic, really. 3
Wunder Boy chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is wonderful, and I love how Logan didn't rush into anything. It was seriously realistic.
Marte chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved this :) Please tell me you are writing a sequel...? You wrote the confrontation very well :) Looking forward to more (hopefully).
anotherscreamingfangirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
YES! finally a julogan fic that doesnt end with them leaping into bed together! *sigh of relief*

i think them giving it tim and a chance and not rushing into it physically is wayyyy more logical of how julogan would happen :)
JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh wow. I love this soooo much. It's a lot more realistic than having them just jump into bed with each other. Love it. (:
The Bohemian Closet chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Nice!
chicksadee chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I love this 3

Julian/Logan is probably my favorite Dalton paring AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH so GOOOD!

The way you had Logan react the Julian's revelation is a completely (at least in a Julian/Logan fangirl's mind) believable. The relationship between the two of them is long and full of issues but even with a relationship like their's, the two them cannot help but care for each other and you convey it wonderfully :)
thewinchestersangel chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
this is really good :)

i love how the characters aren't OOC like i've seen some other people make them (especially logan)

loved it 3 :)
digi-smile chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ummm yes please let this happen because seriously logan needs to get hit with the truth mallet. I'm glad there are other logan/julian shippers out there because they would totally work.