Reviews for Two is to One
Mariagoner chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
I love how important Aqua is to everyone around her!
socrazyimsane chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
These are really good, you're the only author I know that writes good collections of one shots (pertaining to bbs). Another great story (collection)!
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 11 . 11/26/2011
i like
WishingDreamer5 chapter 11 . 9/11/2011
How come I never noticed you updated? :O I should've read this at least a month ago...

Wow, I don't think I would want Terra to have me nurse back to health. XD I feel bad for Ven now. But Aqua's right, he doesn't look that ill to me. :P

And I loved the sweet part. It's exactly how Terqua's supposed to be. Anyways, hope you'll update soon! :)
koroven chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
So is all other stories cancelled or something?
Radiant Silver Star chapter 11 . 8/11/2011
*A* Wow... A bright fancy chapter with my username stamped all pretty and fancy on it! X3 Probably the first chapter title to make me do a double-take. What an honor!

And just the kind of drabbles I like, too! Not taking the completely obvious route, but still comfortable in a familiar way. Truly Alacquiene style!

It's great to see you updating again! Happy writing!

-RSS
MusicalSage chapter 11 . 8/10/2011
Dawh, I can imagine Ven running in fear of Terra! Poor Ven...I bet you were faking being sick then, if you were that healthy! Heck, I wouldn't mind being able to run fast whenever I don't feel well.

Oh, such complex feelings, Terra! I honestly thought he was going to be jealous that Ven gets that treatment from Aqua, but this is a nice way of looking at it too. And I saw complex feelings because he "sometimes" feels that way, though it seems like other times, he wishes Aqua would be sweet to him.
MonMonCandie chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
Wow! It's been a while! Glad you still find time to update though. :)

Anyways, was Ven pretending to be sick? XD Naughty boy. Now he has a pill down his throat that he didn't need...Terra's so forceful. LOL

And I will feel like jelly under Ventus's puppy dog eyes. :3 They're so cute... I'm with Aqua on this though I do like Terra. :D I betcha he feels accomplished when Aqua flashes him a rare smile. D:

Great job!
Brooke Erikson chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
You never fail to make me smile with each chapter I read, no matter what mood I'm in. I'm truely glad I found this and I thank you for writing it.
Skitty 2004 chapter 10 . 5/27/2011
Yup, Terra likes the heat. XD

And I love cloud watching! I tend to always see whales though. ; And Ven is always so adorable, haha. Aqua must be enjoying all the romance in this chapter. XD

And I'm sorry if you feel I'm totally spamming you with reviews. Especially if the email alert is back up again. But... I'm just in a reviewing mood. ;
Skitty 2004 chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Aw, I like Aqua's reason for not letting Zack help. It's totally caring, and totally what Aqua probably would be thinking.

And woah. I never expected you to do one with Xehanort. But I'm glad you did. It made me happy! And you totally wrote Xehanort well. You got the evil, analytical side of him, and you can always write the light and caring-ness of Aqua. You can just write any character, can't you? XD
Skitty 2004 chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Woah. Reading "Remember" made me think for a moment. I mean, even aside from your prompt, I honestly never considered Master Eraqus giving them written tests, but it really makes sense that he would. ;

And "Forget" was awesome too. I would have been worried, too, if I was Aqua. And that last line is too amazing. She makes such funny suggestions. XD
Skitty 2004 chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Your beginning author's note made me laugh. Out loud and everything. The part where you said he stares at you creepily was just... woah. I wish I had a bunny named Vanitas. XD So yeah. You made me laugh before the story even started...

I seriously can't imagine Xehanort having a trivial conversation with anyone at all. ;

And it's amazing that Aqua could make the Wayfinders like that. Just leave it to Aqua to make amazing charms out of broken figurines. XD
Skitty 2004 chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Aw, poor Zack. I always liked pairing him with Aqua just because he used the same line on her that he used on Aerith in Crisis Core. I think that means something. XD

And "Rarely" made me legitimately sad while I was reading it. I've admittedly had issues before with friends, so I know just what she's talking about. And I think Aqua was the most affected by the friendship issues in BBS... I hope she'll have a happy ending someday!
Skitty 2004 chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Haha, Ven is too cute. I wonder what he was in Aqua's room for though. _

And I wouldn't worry about being thought of as perverted. I don't think you are! ...And I'm sure Aqua's secretly enjoying all of it anyway. XD