Reviews for Lessons Earned
Amazing girl 55 chapter 3 . 3/9
I don't think your dead, I'm 101% sure that you are dead. Its been three years!
Dream-with-your-heart chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I'm really starting to get into this story now...there's so many ways it could go and I have a pretty good idea of who was on the line with superboy but I'm not too sure...you need to update this story even tho it's been like three years! Please.
NerdyBirdy524 chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
This is such a great story! I can't wait to read more
RascalJoy chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
Ohmygoshohmygosh, this is AWESOME SO FAR!
Are you ever going to complete it? Please please say you will!
Ah, Bruce... Always being the awesome father in such subtle ways :)
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus totally awesome idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work, and please update ASAYSA (As Soon As Your Schedule Allows)!
Queen Sound chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Cool story please keep writing XD
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
please continue! i love this story!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Dude there are a lot more dangerous thing out here than just great whites!
Spiders (they like hiding in shoes), snakes, jelly fish are just to name a few.
ShadowMist62442 chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
Can't wait for the update:) good luck with college!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
Aw, I love this already! I like the balance of fluff and action you have going on; it's been a while since you've updated (life happens - what're you gonna do?), but I really hope you'll continue this!
ShrimpyJess97 chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
This is really cute, please update soon!
Redmage2 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I'm really enjoying this! Bonding time through Batman being sneaky. :D Seriously, this is a really well-done story, and I do hope that you continue it.
Lee Aemilius chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
A fantastic update! I can't wait for the next part. And for more after that. I love how the little girl responded to Superboy after the fact. Update soon, please.
ikeepchanging chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Awwwwwww! I'm gonna explode cause of how cute this is! Update Soon! Great Story! Bye!

- Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming
OnFireGeek chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
So great. I'm just gonna take a stab and say that the Commander dude was Batman. I'm thinking that he's going to help out every member of the Team? Because that would be flippin' awesome. It would be an actual Team exercise without anybody knowing! I really like this. Too many people forget the fact that Batman is NOT a guy who will act all parental with Robin. He WILL, just not for any old thing, and the way he shows it is in a very subtle way that Robin himself can even attempt at understanding.
All in all, I really LOVE this. The idea is great, the story original, and I hope to see more of you. Now, I am off to alert myself to this! Best of luck with classes. I know how awful they can be.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Please update.

I love this story and I can't wait for Robin to find Batman.