Reviews for Expect the Unexpected
Win!
Ami chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I laughed... Hard... Really hard xD omg so funny xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This is my absolute favorite fanfiction for Mass Effect. Well done. I am so happy after reading it!
Waenhir chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This has got to be my favorite piece right here!
eboncat chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
*squeaks in fangirl delight*

OMG I love this!

"Snaaaake!" rofl oooh I laughed so hard. Poor Thane! I love him to bits, but he's not for the snake or frog phobic I guess lol.

And Garrus... awww Garrus. Can he possibly get any more awesome?
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD
20 points. yuuuuuuuuus. XD
EXCELLENT story, loved it to bits XD

love
Vicious11 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
HAHA! garrus for the win
Suilven chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
*gurgle* I have no words, other than the fact that I LOVED this. :D
Sky Stormsong chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Very funny :) And nice to read
Defii chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I could not stop giggling with this one. Put a grin on my face the entire way through. Loved the amusing/humor standpoint on the Mass Effect 2 'point of indecision'.

"And I should get 20 points for being awesome, by the way."

Best line, BY FAR. :D
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I thought this was quite funny, for reasons other reviewers have already claimed. What I liked most about this fic, however, was that I think most people assume that sex/romance would be easier with Thane because of the drell's similar physiology to humans. I like that you took a different route, one that was completely believeable. Big kudos for that! :D
A'Donna chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Lol! Loved it! So funny but still sexy.
ZoEva chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
The ending SO made it for me. Hell yes.
BreeHime chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
*dies* 20 points for being awesome. Such a Garrus thing to say and do. This was just really great and pretty much the exact dilemma that I ALWAYS FREAKING HAVE when I make new games. First time I jumped Thane. Sexy voice, pretty colors, deep endless eyes. Second time I had to go for Garrus. Great sense of humor, goosebump-causing voice, sexy sexy blue eyes, sense of danger, all that fun.

And so I can understand this. The 20 points for being awesome is still getting to me lol!
Grim chapter 1 . 9/20/2011