Reviews for Of Rabbits and Black Cats
Meocaroba chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
*cry* *wail* *sob* You still haven't updated *cry* *wail* *sob*

Uhm. Yeah, this is just me rereading this while being sad and shamelessly abusing the fact that I only ever reviewed this anonymously. So. *hides*
leil chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
so so cute ! i'm very happy to see you have updated !)

keep writing please )
Pollux chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
You updated! Yay! Geez, I've been since forever, you can't imagine how often I visited just to check up on your story :) *is happy*

So, this chapie was so sweet. I actually really think that Ruka's always waiting for Natsume to come back from his missions by sleeping in his room :) He's wonderful like that .

And Natsume kissing his head was amazing, I melted :D

So, prompts, does that mean just one word? Uhm. One word, I'll give you a word, and you can just see what to make of it, ok?

Let's see...

How about "Fight"?

I'll be waiting for your next update :D!

BTW, I agree with you. Chapter 146 was the most beautiful chapter of GA that I've ever seen :)
XxNeONxX chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
*crying* wish i had friends like that.

that was so sweet, i'm sure i'll get diabetes.

yaoi is something i really hate so it's nice to read some pure friendship fanfics once in a while,

also it gives me the satisfaction that natsume still values ruca more than mikan.

her breaking their friendship was something that pissed me off and made me give up on ga fanfics.

great work anyway, update soon!
Whimsical.Banana chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
HWOW. O:

Breath-taking, just. It's actually quite late as I write this review, so forgive me for it's... uhh... short-ness.

I find no mistakes in grammar, and damn, you make me so envious. JUST WOW.

For the first chapter, I felt a sudden churn in my heart. What Ruka said, broke it. "Until you don't need me anymore."? It makes me want to write sad stuff again.

And for the second one, well, it was disturbing that Narumi was the one who saved Ruka. It's disturbing in a way that... let's just say I have been itching to write Narumi/Ruka fic, and now...

HAHA, well you know how girls are.

This is fantastic! Keep writing!

banana-chan
Saiya chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
KAWAII! I really hope more chapters follow this! It's soooo adorable and cute. and I can totally imagine that happening. ;)
leil chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
It's just so cute !

I like it when natsume is protective !
ScarletPiper chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Very nice.

I'm looking forward to see what the next chapter contains.
Pollux chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Hi there! It's me, the hobbyless Person who lurkes around in this fandom again :)

Thanks for replying to my review, by the way!

So this chapter...*melts*...so sweet. Who said that Natsume can only get all protective when it comes to Mikan! And yay your chapters are getting longer

I'm off killing the Guy who pushed Ruka so bye :)

I'm waiting for your Next update:)
Pollux chapter 2 . 3/8/2011

Thanks for replying to my review, by the way!

I'm off killing the Guy who pushed Ruka so bye :)

I'm waiting for your Next update:)
Pollux chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
(sorry my Review got cut off so here's Part 2)

Ruka doing that. I hope you keep writing this story and perhaps you could write longer chapters. Yep that's all. Bye :)
Pollux chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I can't put in words how thankful I am that your writing this.

I think the romance in Gakuen Alice is great and all, but the friendship between the characters is much better. Even more so, if it's the friendship between Natsume and Ruka. It's soo, soo...beautiful :)

Sadly, most authors ob think that romance is all GA is about. So thank you for writing this! Your first chapter is very Sweet and I can totally