Reviews for TMNT: Relative-ly Speaking
female-otaku chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
Female mutants...AHAHAHAH!XD I can't wait 2 read the rest of yur story.
neather chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
neather, the 2003 series was better than both of those combined!
Chupip chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
WHY DID U stop! Ug! I love it! get back on this one!
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 5 . 9/10/2003
Good...i LOVE gilly! Yeah I really don't have so much else to say...um...Gerbil Melons...bye
Red Tale chapter 5 . 3/26/2003
I'll go ahead and review here too.

So, wait...

Now, Gilly was in the room when the ninja turtles were telling their story, so she would know they weren't from an experiment like that. SHe didn't storm out until later. Is that a plot hole, or did I miss something?

Way to not tell us what happened to the others. This is going to keep me up at night.

Poll: Why do you want to know that? Well, I'm a girl, but my heart is currently with the Middle East, so I guess I'd have to be Genie. I dislike Belle, Tinkerbell, and Wendy, and I have no idea who Superted is.

Red Turtle
Red Tale chapter 4 . 3/26/2003
Hi,

To answer your questions:

1) I'm betting that you thought the most about Gilly's scene. She seems to be your favorite, or the one that most reflects what you're trying to get out.

2) the original cartoon was better.

As for the actual review, the story really grabbed me. Almost all my stories involve them meeting other turtles in some way, and I love to read other stories like that. I actaully was working on a story where they meet other mutant turtles I was going to call The Others, so I guess I'll find a new name. It will be a while before i get to that one anyway, because the war has interupted my ability to write.

Anyway, I have thus far loved this. I like the idea of just two girls, because four girls s so cliche. And I like the other mutants too. And that Gilly has hair, as I tend to put hair on my turtles.

Red Turtle - Against the War
Mac Xavier chapter 4 . 5/31/2002
Would you believe a tie? I love the cartoon and the movies...Although the live action tv show was kinda goofy. Venus was shibby, but the interdimensional dragon thing was a bit much.

Great story, by the way...When do we get more? I wanna hear Raph and Gilly argue.
hexAdecimal chapter 4 . 5/24/2002
*in hypnotic state* good story you must write more *gets cold water splashed over her* uhhh oookay yeah good story and for the poll, original cartoon only because it was on longer and I grew up watching it
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 3 . 4/16/2002
hey! now that's just uncalled for and not very nice! i want more, damnit!

well, anyway...i like (obviously!) so post more...soon! ~me~
blondybear says yay ginnydraco chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
hey, c'mon beck! where's the rest? you know how i am about TMNT!

*lol* seriously...more please...NOW! *lol again* all right i'm done i've

had my fun! on to the next story... ~DUH!~
hexAdecimal chapter 2 . 3/26/2002
ooo sounds cool write more
SeaThreePeeO chapter 2 . 3/26/2002
Hmmmm peaked my interest. Please write some more.