Reviews for Masquerade
psyraven chapter 10 . 2/12
I'm smiling from ear to ear over here. That was such a sweet (and hot!) ending to a great story. I always circle back around to reading Rayne fic every year or two – something about this couple just draws me back in. Thanks for continuing to write them so well.
chromeknickers chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Aww, absolutely loved this. Loved Book's words of wisdom and Jayne's confession *melts* and the reference to masks - and no longer wearing them - at the end. Perfection. This was a most enjoyable read. Thank you so much for writing. :)
chromeknickers chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Okay, the conversation with the guys was the best. They were truly helpful. And I *knew* Wash's explanation would be the best. Damn Wash for being such a perfect husband. Lol. And I especially loved the insight into Book. Gah, I just love your writing!
chromeknickers chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Heheh, Zoe really does deliver the fatal blows. I am loving this story!
chromeknickers chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Heheh, "Uh...savin' you?" Priceless. Also, absolutely loved the back and forth between River and Jayne. I do appreciate how you explain Jayne's stupidity. Makes you really feel for the guy, even when his head's up his arse.
chromeknickers chapter 6 . 12/22/2013
Dun, dun, dun! What a cliffie! I have a feeling River shot someone who was sneaking up on them. Or I hope. I must read on to find out!
chromeknickers chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Again, just love the narrative here where you give us Jayne's insight into the Core world. Rich v poor, Core v Rim.
chromeknickers chapter 4 . 12/22/2013
Oh Jayne, will you ever learn? Love how you write a possessive Jayne. ;D
chromeknickers chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
*sighs* I do adore the way you write. So many layers. It's simply a treat to read.
chromeknickers chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Hehehe, Jayne is gonna have his hands full. Too bad he hasn't pulled his head out of his arse... yet. ;)
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Haha! I simply ADORE how you write Jayne. He's so in character and so damn funny. I would have loved it if he had stripped down to his birthday suit. *wink wink* Ah, how I enjoy your stories. They're like treats. :D
ElenaVictoria chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I love the corn :) they've earned some now and again!
MaddAlice chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Very nice story, thank you for writing it :)
lmbjer chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Very well done! They are such a long shot couple and most stories try to overcompensate for that. This was balanced and believable. Very well written as well.
QuasiSense chapter 10 . 2/14/2012
awww, very nice. Can't resist a happy rayne ending :)