Reviews for A Friend for Death
Eirikr's Fae chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Beautifully written! I like the 2nd person POV not many use it, so it's kinda refreshing. :)
Misspetarcade chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Wow, this was an amazing story! I really wish this was more than a one shot! Thank you for sharing!
hyldeblomst chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
thank you for sharing. i wish it hadn't ended just there, but the plot was original and it was wellwritten.
amandagm chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Great story! I really enjoyed it.
Ragna01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
The POV was confusing but it DOES make sense after a few seconds into the story. I loved it!
Wylis chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I just stumbled across this story and I loved it, every word from beginning to end. Adapting this fairytale for Eric and Sookie was so unique and enjoyable, dark- like the very best fairytales-but with a happy ending!
Absolutely wonderful
thewomanwiththeparasol chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
wow! that was great
specialK1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was an awesome story I loved it!
TeaCupHuman chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
The 2nd person POV took some getting used to but was a really unique change from the norm.

A great spin on the Universe. Thanks.
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This was really cool
Northman Maille chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It was a perfect choice for Eric's POV, fitting in exactly with his detachment from life.

He was Death, until Niall turned the corpse around.

A brilliant story, one I hadn't come across before, and well told. Bravo!
RubySun03 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Lovely story, I was not familiar with the fairy tale it was derived from. I didn't mind the 2nd person narrative, it was a nice change actually.
Morrigan28 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I thought the POV worked really well - it gave a completely different feel to them both and a more believable take on their relationship. Loved it, thankyou.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Just beautiful. This line tells the whole thing "Because she is as much your destiny as you are hers."
ebm1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011