Reviews for Repercussions
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow. Nothing else I can say.
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
The ending was what made it for me! I loved it. You should try writing more of the canon generation; you're good at it and there's already so much NextGen floating about out there!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Ah, I like this a lot, Mad :)

You know, I'm very much on the fence when it comes to DracoGinny - I neither like nor dislike them, but I can't stand canon!HarryGinny (depsite quite liking fanfic!HarryGinny).

So, it was a nice change to read about Ginny, really. She'll never be one of my favourite characters, but I loved how you showed her at her strongest and at her weakest.

Draco was very IC, I thought. I was pleased to see him still being his snarky, sarcastic self, whilst being able to show a slightly softer side.

Very nice work :)
RoseScor90 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Finally, someone who proves that D/G is an awesome ship! I loved how you ran it almost canon, Mad! That was the best part of it all!

Other than that, it was Draco's character that had me grinning. He's so adorable in this!

You really should keep writing them Mad!
centralperks chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
I just looked at the pairing and died. You're gonna make me read a DRACOGINNY?

/tries to keep an open mind ;)

Ohh.. I love Ginny's snarky comebacks.. good job on that! Sorry for any typos, I'm writing without looking :) Moving on..

'It's on y him that brings out the fiery side in her' - That's so cuter! I love that part, great job!

She's one of the only ones who's not in love with, scared of, or totally hating me, Draco realises as he watches her go. She's just sort of indifferent. And she's not the fragile type either that I hate. She seems strong.' -LOVEE THIS SO MUCH! I find it so true right not.. I think I'm actually starting to like DG if I look at it this way..

Hahah, I just read your A/N... LOL. This DID give me insight!

Anyways, onto the real review, now that I'm done reading..

This was amazing, I must say. The two of them were in character the entire time, and the way you characterized them reminded me of ScorRose! Draco was pretty great in this, I must say.. trying to be all tough, but failing. The ending was LOVELY! I think that was my favourite part! It was soso cute, and it made me laugh, but feel all sad at the same time, because, well...

..I kinda wanted them to get together!

I know. -gasp-. Mad, you wrote so well, and I loved these two so much, and I want (need) you to write a fic where they actually get together, because they are SO CUTE.

I LOVED IT, AND I'M FAVOURIITING IT!

Ah-mazing job. I have no idea how, but you made me like D/G!
kingslayers chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Mad!

That's so bloody cute!

Hehe, and there's an opening for my RoseScorp love if Lily is a good girl :):)