Reviews for The Black Rose
Pepper527 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I'm really enjoying this whole court-martial scenario you've created! I'm a fan of the ISA, so I don't want to see Sev, Rico or the others be declared guilty. I can't wait to see the next few chapters you'll write.
Triumphant Valkyrie chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
This story is so well thought out, researched, and written that I'm sad that it is only 5 chapters. I am so eager for more, I just hope you update it soon! I really, really, really dislike Davies. I just hope they manage to win the case, Hahka is good with his words after all. Please, please, please continue. This is the best Killzone story I have read.

Bravo, and please continue!
Swallows
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
and somehow the all female unit thinks they can pull a magical "get more energy for the shield solution" out of their arse.

seriously I hope they don't win but given the general direction this is going its obviously going to happen.
Lost Guy chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
hehehe... alright you have my attention.
Lost Guy chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
I seriously hope you don't make the mish mash female milita unit equal to the actually trained helghast troops. cause that will turn me off of the story.
The What-If Writer chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
...May I just say this is an amazing, suspenseful and very well thought-out AU piece. I really enjoyed it, and the trial scenes were gripping and very suspenseful. I love how you keep Hakha and Rico in character, especially with the 'I was just reading some shakespeare when.." that had me grinning. The story with Visari's daughter is very interesting as well- you've done a great job on this fic and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Again, well done :)
Naraka7 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Very good story with lots of potential. I like how you research your info; authenticity in a fanfic is of the utmost importance. It helps with the immersion. Btw: mind checking out my fic? It's Killzone as well and focuses on Jammer during the events of Killzone 3. Would greatly appreciate it and more chapters of this story as well. Keep it up!

"Six Months" (my story): s/7561713/1/Six_Months
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
I love this story you do Great Honor to killzone.
The Officer That Left chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Space Nazis... :)

good job sir!
Avenger09 chapter 4 . 4/4/2011
Nice work with the court speeches very Law and Order style except in a cooler universe
Ankhata chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
(Sorry for any awkward sounding sentences/grammar mistakes in this comment - I haven’t written a single word in English for ages :/)

So far it’s definitely the most complex and probably the best Killzone story I’ve read. I love how you decided to add realism to a little bit cliché and cartoonish KZ plot by writing about life of ordinary citizens/soldiers on Helgan from the different points of view. And kudos for mentioning women situation under a totalitarian regime – I’m curious about these Amazons.

I also like your references to WWII and Europe history.

Now I’m mostly interested in Stahl since he is one of the few well-written and entertaining characters in the Killzone universe (he struck me as an odd mix of Joker and Hans Landa) and you managed to capture his character well so I hope he will appear in later chapters more often. Actually, I wonder how the little bastard can still walk after getting stabbed by Orlock.

Keep those chapters coming!
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Great premise. It will be interesting to see how Stahl and the rest of Helghan will adapt to the recent Petrusite radiation.
Avenger09 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
this is coming together nicley I like how your bringing "The old Gang" Back together
Avenger09 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
Like were its going so far hope Luger and Hakha have a word with Rico on what happened on Helghan namely the death of Jan