Reviews for inferiority complex
imitateslife chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
As I said when reviewing another of your pieces, I'm not usually a fan of this style, but you make it work so well. You are truly blessed with eloquence. The repetition of the "cold" theme is spot on. I love the contrast between Amber's warmth and GraveRobber's coldness... Most writers would have done things the other way around, but your choice makes so much sense.
Wandergirl108 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Laudable…Not many people understand that Graverobber really is a gentleman underneath it all and miserable with his life to boot, able to see Rotti and GeneCo for the blight on the world that it is (LOVED the spider simile, by the way). Unfortunately, there's a very big problem that keeps me from appreciating this story: The night of the opera, Graverobber was only 28 years old, and GeneCo had been around for at least 27, so it's impossible for him to have had ANY sort of life before the epidemic.

Easy mistake to make, I know - I was surprised when I found out how young he was, too. And again, this story was a laudable effort, considering what you didn't know. I really wish I could see Graverobber the way you portrayed him here, having ever known a life before filth and cold and misery…I wish he COULD have known such a life. :'(

I'll consider this a tribute to the life the noble Graverobber deserved to have once had. Thank you for that.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Who knew that something as campy and tongue in cheek as Repo could produce something as sad and haunting as this? This is beautifully, masterfully constructed: I'll definitely be checking out your other fics.
SparrowxLight chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
oh my god. This may be one of the best repo fics i've ever read. seriously, this fic is fantatstic. i love your writing style and descriptions of everything, and of course, i like this idea of graverobber's self-loathing. i don't even know what more to say :)
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You know...I kinda like this idea of GR having a somewhat low self-image. It reminds me that the Zydrate changed him as well as Amber...which makes this pairing all the more delicious for me. Excellent start, and welcome to the fanbase. 3
SapSorrow chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This was really awesome. I personally disagree that Graverobber would feel this way about himself but hey - twas beautifully done all the same. I look forward to seeing more!
Arazadia chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Wow. Talk about entering a new fandom with a bang! This was wonderful. Great insight into his character, and how he perceives Amber and their 'relationship.' I liked the contrast between the current reality and the man he used to be. Your language is simply beautiful, and with just the right amount of Poe-like creepiness to fit the setting of Repo. There's no way I can choose a favorite line, but I did like the image of a thousand poisoned butterflies in Amber's nervous system.

I really hope you write more, if they are half as compelling as this one is I'll gobble it right up.
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I've been a Repo fan for 3 months... And I love you right now. This is more thought into that scene than I ever put, and I'm actually kinda jealous. But this was beautiful and fabulous and all those sparkly adjectives :)