Reviews for Stabbed
Rebmul chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
love to see videl rip him a new one
Sofia Volpina chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It's quite hard to imagine a super sayian getting even scratched by a sword, let alone pierced through. But the story is sooo well written, taht I don't even want to dwell on such details. Another detail, very unimportant one, but still, would be that the formula for nitric acid would be something you'd be asked about in the 8th grade, much rather than in high school. (That would imply he's about 14 years old, merely a kid; and I suppose your Gohan is somewhat older, around the age of 17-18, am I right? ;)) But, as i said, that's obviously, completely unimportant. :))) Anyway, back to the essentials... awesome one-shot. Loved it how you managed to pack so many details, plot development, and intensity in less than 3k words. Oh, and with regard to your writing style, I think it's comletely useless to mention that it absolutely rocks! :P
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Two questions. One: Isn't Tao like fucking fodder compared to the Z-FIghters? Why would Gohan have to go Super? Two: Doesn't Super Saiyan make the skin like fucking bullet proof?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Gohan you are so very VERY screwed XD
Angelina McCarthy chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
lol
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Freaking awesome nough said
Keep on the writes
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Videl is going to KILL Gohan!
DarkVoid116 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
A pretty cool one shot. It's a cliche idea- Mercenary Tao, not Gohan supposedly dying- but it's still done pretty well.

I was relatively sad when Tao 'killed' Gohan, but the pure, sheer awesomeness that is the scene immediately prior more than made up for it. Gohan /actually/ murdered him in cold blood. He legitimately drove Gohan to the point of murder, something very few can do.

I enjoyed it! Awesome one shot!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
she couldn't just die?
lancecomwar chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Love this oneshot. Dark and angsty for most of it, but then funny at the end.

I would like for a new chapter, but it's probably best to leave it as it is now- any more would deviate from the original story. Best to just leave as is. Oh well, I like.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
HOW DA FUCK IS HE ALIVE IS IT THE DRAGON BALLS THAT BRANG HIM BACK WHAT THE FUCK
yoshii99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
RETARDED!
slinky8 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
love storys were the one they were ment to love dies before they find out. o, and is that picture you put gin from one piece? im reading that right now
devillish neko chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
this story is sooooo nice!continue it please?
ComCoddyL chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
How can this be a one shot? It would make a great story. Please continue with this, at least another chapter.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »