Reviews for I'm Only Sleeping
I WANT TO chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
LOL
AlihandriaEllis chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Urgh...cliffhanger...I still can't believe I've had a account for 2 months yet I haven't reviewed this story yet...god damn, I suck :). Anyway, I've loved this story for eons...WHY U NO UPDATE?
ibeebrookie87 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
love love love it! your sooooo funny! GAH MORE
ibeebrookie87 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
well i freaking love this! its soooooooo funny :D
Jamie chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Ah! No! Cant! Breathe! Hahahahaha!

Too funny!
The Nowhere Girl chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
BESSIE'S LETTING ME REVIEW :D

I loved it :3 I laughed when she had pants on XD She definitely had a MAJOR had a Sarah-moment :P

Thanks for the Ad XD

~Sarah
My name is SHAKAOOFKA chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Hehe funny.
iedsk chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Dammit. Sorry I hit the review button before I was done. Anywho... Beatle Birds! I love that. So you should update soon cause I love your writing and I. WANT. MORE.

Me? Pushy? What? Nah. Pshhhh.
iedsk chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
I was so lost at first but I think that's cool cause it makes me want to read more. Well I want to read more anyways cause I love your stories but that's not my point...
Abigail Corey chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
YES! OH EM JUICE, YOU UPDATED AND IT IS AWESOME! DUUUUUUDE, I DON'T EVEN CARE THAT IT WAS SHORT, YOU FREAKING UPDATED! WRITE MORE SOON! LIKE, TOMORROW!
Abigail Corey chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Why does EVERYONE steal John's food? Between this and Any Time At All (well, that one story by CrazyCatie), John's gonna starve. Either way, good job. Update soon.
Joanna Ruth Razzell chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
make more plz this is the best fan fic i have seen in a while
The Nowhere Girl chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
XD

Wow that was great! I almost died laughing!

"Oh, look at the mess you've made!"

Paul slowly turns his head to glare at George, obviously annoyed at the interruption.

"Everything's covered! My kitchen! This is goin' t'take forever!"

"He's such a mother at times," Paul mutters, still glaring at his friend.

I nod, unable to speak. Oh my...oh my god...did we almost...?

"I'm not cleanin' this up! Yer doin' this Paul! You-"

"George."

"-are goin' t'wipe everything off and-"

"George!"

"-you'll make sure all this is spotless cos-"

"GEORGE!"

Aforementioned Beatle pauses and finally takes notice of Paul's initial intention, before he was interrupted. "O-oh...um...carry on...yea..." he stutters awkwardly and walks away, looking embarrassed with a slight pink to his cheeks.

That's just the best part! Poor Georgie! :P

IT'S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME GIRL! I WAS WAITING FOR THAT TO HAPPEN FOR LIKE...FOREVER! :)

(P.S. John said he still doesn't wanna marry you XD)

~Sarah
The Phantom Beatle chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
I am literally biting my hand to keep from laughing my head off...this is great stuff right here (yes, i read the whole thing already...so far) Write more, por favor!
vgrzfbecwx chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
aaawww such a sweet chapter! ringo is sooo cute!

yaaaaay paulie kisses mandy D