Reviews for Singularly Imperfect
Aurum19 chapter 1 . 1/31
I love this. It's accurate, sweet, and I love it so. I never knew I wanted to read the kiss from Calvin's perspective until after I read it. And you got the way they talk, spot on. Aurum19
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Nicely done.
UnseenLibrarian chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh, this is excellent. Such a nice look into a possible -nay, _probable_ - conversation between Meg's dear father and Calvin. I, too, have always yearned to see more of the romance building between Cal and Meg. I love the book, but felt cheated on that score. Thank you for this. :)
Nicely done!
mille libri chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
I thought this was lovely - it captured Calvin very well and the relationship between Calvin and Mr. Murry fits their characters perfectly.
SuperWhoMiz chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh my gosh! This was so good. You should write more!
Maryboberrie chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh. My. Freaking. Gosh. Loved it! Perfect writing, spot on with characters, just amazing all around! I totally agree with you, I thought that kiss was a huge part of... Everything.

I've always kind of wondered what it would be like for Mr. Murry and Calvin, sitting there, Calvin having just kissed Meg. I'm 1 of 4 girls in my family and my dad's super protective of his girls, so I love that Mr. Murry addresses the fact that this kid just kissed his daughter.

Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yeah, the lack of romance makes me want to pull my hair out. But it's all the little details and interactions when they're around each other that makes up for the lack of afore-mentioned subject. -Gerful
Mermaid Lover chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I know! I was so irritated they didn't do something in the end of the book! Anyways LOVED this story. Everything you wrote seemed legit for Calvin. PS you got your facts right.
JackandHoney chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Lovely, lovely, lovely!
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So sweet. You kept in tune with the actual book well- getting the characters and their logic and personalities almost perfect. Judging from this, I would say that you are a great writer. I shall proceed to the rest of your stories. (If I know the book)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow! What a nice little piece! Great job!
reader chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Really good!

I actually forgot the kiss on Ixchel. I've been searching for the book for the past six months to no avail. I lost it last year, and I still can't find it. Sigh...

Anyway this is truly amazing!
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was beautiful. This has always been one of my favorite books, and your fic fits the style of it perfectly.
BlitzFalke chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Very nice and sweet. It's nice how you expanded upon a point of view the book doesn't mention at this point in the story. Good job also at keeping the charachters and the writing true too the style of the books.

"Imperfection would win, because imperfection was not static, it was capable of change, not locked in a single fragile state."