Reviews for Kodomo No Omocha: The Big Switch
roses chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
boo i wish the show was still in english i hate that if u agreee say so
Anime fangirl 4 life chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Lol I loved it but it wouldve been so cool if they remembered the love confession lol
PanPan chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
oh! i've read this story before. I'm going through all the fanfics trying to find a Kodocha fanfic i read before.
jillian chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
aww!sana should have remembered what he said!it would have changed like...the whole story...i wonder hat would have happened...
gogo chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
A cute kawaii story! I love it! I love reading humour! this one made me feel like I would laugh my head off! :) :D _ _ :l Hehe! Haha! Uh oh! I think my head is going to burst again by just thinking about it! Hehe! Haha! I love this story so much!
Christi Morelei chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
WHEEEE! I can just picture Hayama using the Nori Nori machine! ...Heh, maybe I should draw that...
steph chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
That was brilliant! it's so nice to read something with a sense of humour, that doesn't take itself too seriously. I liked the dream sequence best.
kazuko chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Cool story! kinda short thou...
Fuu Hououji chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii! This story is absolutely hilarious! It's a little hard to fallow at first, but it's really great!
Mikan chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Hahaha! Wonderful story! It's so cute! And very funny! I love it! You have a great writing style. Beautiful. _
Stragusmagus chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Yeah! It was great, but a little short. It would have been more funny to find out what happened if Sana-chan went to work like that, and Akito at home (all spastic). But all in all, good wholesome pasteurized fun. (BTW, I'm dallie's brother!)
CreatiStar chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
This is kinda like my fic, Blinded By Love, but not quite. Anyway, nice job!