Reviews for Second Law
Crocodile747 chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Thank you for this really wonderful lovestory, that made me say "aaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww" again and again. :)
Rjones308 chapter 41 . 8/22/2014
Excellent story! I am sorry I judged too quickly on romance. I see what you mean. Men (particularly my husband ) expresses his love much more through actions (but I know I'm very loved). So a relationship of only men you would see more action than words. Totally love this universe. I'm on to the next story, but will definitely be on the look out for more entries. Thanks for the time you give to us, your fans!
Rjones308 chapter 35 . 8/22/2014
So glad you did not sneak a death fic in here. I do not read them on purpose, I feel things to profoundly (at least that is what my psy says). Story is racing along, its a real page turner or button pusher? Good job.
Rjones308 chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
Sure can see where Gibbs gets some of his ways. Jackson's got some gumption! Sad to see not as much romance in this sequel. They have yet to say I love you. I am happy you had Jackie to show Leon some sense. You would think Leon would have more important work that to sit around and think of ways to get back and hurt Tony and Gibbs. Cant wait for more.
Nyre1 chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
You know I've read this before and I am going through your stories again. I love the way you write Tony & Gibbs in love. A mixture of fun and duty. Keep up the good work.
TonysSilverFox chapter 41 . 6/20/2013
I have to say, I really love the way you write for our boys :-) This was a GREAT story-I LOVE the FIOverse :-) I like that you throw in great ops (you are REALLY good at the cases!), a little peril for the boys and incredibly hot M scenes. I appreciate your peril not going too far. I've read some Tibbs stories where one of them (usually Tony) gets the living crap kicked out of them and then has a long recovery/hospital time (cuts down on M scenes-BOO!). You have just enough to get the angst going but not so much that you can almost feel the injuries! I love how you reflect the humor of the show. I laughed out loud in almost every chapter. Also, I love, LOVE that Shannon talks to them. I like to read a completed story, but I'll probably start the next FIO tonight-great job! :-)
TonysSilverFox chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
YES! That's all I have to say on this chapter :-)
TriggerHappyJax chapter 41 . 5/27/2013
Wow...this FIOverse you have going is really fantastic. I am moving on the next next installment but before I do...thank you X 100 for the satisfying read!
Athena13 chapter 41 . 5/23/2013
This story was amazingly addictive. I couldn't put it down. My work is suffering :). I love stories that show couples first getting together, it's much harder to hold my attention with follow-up stories. This one did just that. It was filled with further development of the relationship, great crime and career story, and friendship. It's well-balanced, well-written, and great characterization. I love this story and this universe!
unedune chapter 41 . 5/14/2013
hi kester

just finished second law

really enjoyed it

looking forward to the next story

thanks

una
stareagle chapter 41 . 1/11/2013
fun to reread this story
TutkaKid chapter 41 . 12/20/2012
You are amazing. This is amazing. I love you. I don't know how I will ever read another Tibbs fanfiction ever again because everything else will look pathetic compared to this beautiful writing. From the first chapter you had me enraptured with their romance and the insecurities and just, wow.

I really loved how you made them vulnerable and insecure but they stayed in character with it. And you kept it from seeming . . . I don't know . . . awkward. Like some fan fictions it all just seems awkward but this flows wonderfully :) I can't wait for more and this is great writing I hope you continue.
karaeileen chapter 41 . 12/6/2012
I'm not a slash fan normally, but I LOVE this set of stories! Please continue. You are a great writer.
Kagome Avalon chapter 41 . 11/23/2012
That was a great story. Do Tony and Jethro make it up to Stillwater for Thanksgiving? Do they ever manage a trip to Hawaii? Do Tony and Ziva go talk to Kayla's and Jared's school? What would be cool would be if Ziva, Tim, Tony, Jethro and Leon all go talk to the kids at that school. Leon as the African American (AA), Tim as the "geek" or "nerd", Ziva as the different nationality "Jewish", Tony as the "jock", and Jethro for the "older generation". They could talk about their roles in NCIS and how they deal with that. Do Tony and Jethro have dinner over at the Vance’s again? Does the FBI hire Micheala Borrows? I look forward to reading more to this saga.
Kagome Avalon chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
That was funny. Tony pulled an Abby. Not once but twice in this chapter.
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »