Reviews for Over the Edge
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 8/31
Love the story!
esther abel fan chapter 6 . 7/4
I tried to read this fic but it was too dam weird. I know it's yaoi but you completely changed main leads personalities. zero is a scaredy cat, a crybaby, a wimp which he isn't in manga and kaname is not an asshole as you made him out to be. nor does he sleeps with random bitches. it seems you never really understood these two vk characters. they are ridiculous in this fic.
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
That was amazing you are an amazing writter! Thank you for sharing!
Xyra Kaze chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Cute man. It has to go well between kaname and zero
Xyra Kaze chapter 2 . 12/20/2014
Awwwww that's cute! I'm glad zero has come to terms with his feelings for Yuki.
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I can't wait to see what happens.
Abyss Baskerville chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh so sweet and fluffy I am so ready to leave this world. I loved your story
0oLucifero0 chapter 13 . 11/9/2014
Oh wow
*bows to the all new god*
Aeryanne Fortigue chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
This is really, really beautiful. Seriously.

I'm more attracted to simple-told stories that bring warmth and those deep, deep emotions hidden in characters out, and you've done a great job on this.

Airy89 chapter 13 . 11/18/2013
Omg...such an awesome fic
I really like it
fangirl85 chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
Hey! Have to be honest here, your story would probably have appealed to me more if I were in my teenage years and/or without tons of fanfics already read under my belt. As is I'll explain what I liked more and what less. The less is nagging me so I'll open with that. First, Kaname. As a character there are some irrefutable traits that are clearly associated with him: charismatic, calculating, confident. He's used to getting what he wants either by his natural appeal or status as pureblood. Here I found Kaname to be very OOC. Indecisive, flustered easily, lacks charm and a bit petulant at times.

**spoiler** needed in order to explain: Chasing Zero, sleeping with Cara, then again chasing Zero, suddenly deciding that its time to leave for good, but no he cant since Zero has just asked him to come with them to the zoo, again Kaname wants it to be only Yuuki but when he's kissing Zero and she interprets she's a bother that needs to be removed. **End Spoiler**

I just don’t get this erratic behavior. I tried to buy it but frankly Kaname is elegance incarnate and even if the situation with Zero is one big mess, he'll see it through, with less drama, less wavering and I don’t see him thinking badly of Yuuki in the process. Zero as a character is way too emotional and moody for my tastes. Wanting to die, not wanting and come again, he drove me nuts at times. Zero is a fighter; I don’t see him accepting such a fate, without knowing why, without fighting back.

I'll quote a part that felt very contradicting: "You are the only one I ever want to love like that. Cara is just a toy", follows by Kaname referring to Zero as a precious trinket. she's a toy, he's a trinket.. really?

Some parts of the fic are great and almost capture the magic of real love but it falls flat with immature reaction or situations that felt a bit high school-ish. Though I believe that if I were younger, your fic would easily have been added to my favs, but plenty of fics passed that bridge. So unfortunately for me, even though I do sincerely want to finish this, Im stopping at the "Yuuki find out" scene. The fic needs more maturity.

I'll conclude by saying that even though this fic wasn’t a success with me, I still think your writing is great and I really wish to read more from you when you've developed and experienced more. Thanks for sharing!
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 13 . 4/25/2013
I seriously wanted to savagely murder Kaname during the whole Cara scene. The emotions I got from this were so real And the lovey dovey time 3 So cute! I can imagine their ceremony being more "You may now bite the bride/groom" and they like..both bite each other at the same time instead of kissing..I fantasize quite a lot..but anyway! I love it o
Evanthe Beelzenef chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
hello..., evanthe here to know, it makes my heart ache for unknow reason... You have done a good job for this chapter if I should say...
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
I loved every sentence of this wonderfully written story. I'm really glad you stuck with it to the end:)
Vanillamoo chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Awwww gosh.. this was such a nice fanfic i feel like crying now i love it!