Reviews for Princess Xiaoyu and Her Prince
Cute EXO lover chapter 11 . 7/5
Please complete the story because I really love it
Cute EXO lover chapter 10 . 7/4
I really enjoy reading this story it is a great story that I have read in my life
Sorry if my English wasn't good because I am an Arabic girl
Keep writing because you are a professional writer
Wheres the rest!
Jin kazama chapter 7 . 5/23
I'm really happy to read this story it's a great story I really love Jin kazama character such as a pervert boy
juma seida guzma chapter 11 . 8/21/2015
es una historia muy divetida y romantica me encanta aunque los sentimientos de jin son raros pero le dan un toque a la historia
PLEZ UPDAHATE chapter 11 . 4/26/2015
Pleaaseee updatteeee I want to read morw this story is amazingggg!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
Updaaaate? I am so curious. Please write about a night together!
Misty8288 chapter 11 . 2/5/2015
Keep up the great work! Looking forward to the ending _
Guest chapter 11 . 4/17/2014
whens the next part
Devil's daughter chapter 11 . 12/19/2013
That was awesome ! I love how Jin is so possessive! You really should change the rating and give in to jin's requests! Update soon!
Kakini chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I like it already, funny to just a perk.
asdffhb chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
great story! please continue please don't stop unril rge end!
Kasuma chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
don't in include him in the story what's wrong with you
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Hi.
I must say, your story left me speechless. May I ask why Jin Kazama had to be. . . well, not Jin Kazama? I can see that in this story you are Ling Xiaoyu. I can also see that you have a rather mortifying, lustful crush on those boys. Please realize that you are teaching young minds that Lust and Love are the same thing which they, most certainly, are NOT.
I understand that overcoming you emotions is hard. Believe me. I'm seventeen and I admit that my mind has wondered into dark places more then once in my life. But even when those evil feelings coat themselves in chocolate and are easy to swallow, does that mean we consume them? Are you going to let yourself be so blind in the false enjoyment of writing these stories that you won't even notice the poison you are infecting your readers minds with as well as your own?
This is what I call " Blue Flames "; the hottest fire in the world, but the most gentle and true fire as well.
Please, Princess. Take what I have said above into consideration. I know you know what is right.
xiaojin chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
OMG are you still gonna continue this? i really want to read mooore please upadte like once a week :( i really wanna read more /3