Reviews for He Gets That From You
Cupcake chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Okay, after I finished reading this, I had chills. Also, I'm fairly certain I'm about to start bawling my eyes out.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I really like this story. It is really sad though I cried
Samantha Hall chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Congratz, you are the first fic writer in at least a month to make me cry like a baby. Thankfully it's summer, but I'm sure my homework would have suffered greatly had I been reading this on a school night. I just have one question...what happened to Lassie? What role did he play in Mikey's life? Sorry if you put it in there and I didn't notice, or if you get this question all the time. Or both. Also, fantastic writing!
The-Smartass-Nerd chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
it is sad but good
bluelightningbug chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
tears are falling. oh god, actual tears... bittersweet, but i loved it. very emotional, and thats not bad at all
starwarsfan15 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was so good.I was really sad when Shawn died though.I almost cried when I read eyes did tear up though and it was even worse because I was watching Pysch and they just shot (I am not going to say in case you do not know yet).
Abby and Liv Snigglebottom chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Awww... This always makes me cry... :'( great story
Xx-Regina-Phalange-xX chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
You actually made me cry! That's a very rare thing, so I must say, I'm impressed. Good job. *Sniffles*
browneyedchic chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
aww man, im crying! So beautiful!
IamStoopKid chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
O my god why are all your stories so sad? They're obviously good because I'm reviewing but jeez! I tell myself I'm not going to read it because I don't want to be sad but then I give in and read it and end up like bawling by the time I'm done haha.
psychlover23 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
thanks for making me cry hysterically! so sad good writing tho!