Reviews for Cave Secerets
Erich Zann III chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Definitely liked it. The only disappointment I have is that writing this means that I've reached the end of the fanfic. I've actually never read a Record of a Fallen Vampire fanfic before, not because I didn't like the manga, but because I had never gotten around to it. Well done, though. Hats off to you.
animegeek2010 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awesome! I love this fanfic! I love the manga! I ADORE this couple! PLEASE NEVER STOP WRITING!
Ilogicaly logical chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
It was very good. I like the point of view and the actual build up to the plot. And it was tastefully done.
Fallen Maiden Of The Boundary chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This is a really good story! I enjoyed reading it, evemn though I'm not much of an 'M' fan myself.

I don't particularly like the Strauss/Laetitia pairing, but you've made me at least think about them as a couple. I still think of their relationship as father/daughter kind of thing.

You've done extremely well considering you've only read one Volume of the manga. There wasn't anything wrong with it. I loved it.

Sharingan Iris
Prazeodymium chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
how sad im reviwing my own story cause no one else is here to review it!...:'( so sad
BeMerryEatCake chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved how you described some of the stuff in the beginning, like:

His hair was blowing in the breeze and wisps of it would fly over his eyes that were as red as a rose in full bloom.

I'm not much of an M fan (should've told you before), I get all embaressed reading this kind of stuff...but it was well done...AH! I don't know how to compliment this kind of content! I'M SORRY! DX I'm more of a fluff girl, but you did good. Nice job!