Reviews for Serve
the17thmuse chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
Shit. I'll never look at the 2007 film the same way ever again.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Teeny baby all silver and shining, love of sound to fill the void, born of pain and silence to bring the world his rhythm...

Brilliant. Absolutely BRILLIANT.
Though it makes that "I want TWO!" scene all the more spark breaking.
XxAceLawxX chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
err... I cant tell ... jazz or blaster? lol
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ooohh man. It's Jazz, ain't it? That is epic. Thank you for writing this. Megatron is decently IC as well- very admirable! Thanks for writing this :)
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Great story liked it.
:-)
YamiFix chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh Jazz...
Andromeda Prime chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Really interesting, and tragic, take on Jazz's beginnings. Megatron would eventually come to destroy the sparkling he had so loathed in the events of the 2007 film :( Wonderful, now I won't be able to look at that film the same way.
VKMP chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This story makes the 2007 movie even more screwed up. He tore his sparkling in half. Why Jazz whyyyyy. I say this cuz he is silver and likes music good clues
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
So, it's likely Jazz, Blaster or Bee. Wonder which.
Emajade32439 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I really liked this story and yes I thought of Jazz and Blaster, Jazz being the better one fo this story. I would love for you to add another story line to it if you feel creative. I love your work.
Moon Howling Banshee chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Daww. Baby Jazz! So cute. More please?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
nice
luner flare chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
this was very good, as well as unexpected. love how it ended though!
Crescent Blue chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Normally I don't read Mpreg (or slash) stories, but I must say I've added this rare exception to my favorites. It's original and unique. I can totally see the AllSpark having this sort of freak accident occur with some Transformer. It can and does give life to the lifeless and whatnot.

You made it awesome without the slash.

Nice work! :-D
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Loved the interaction between Soundwave and Megatron in this, especially the end when he covertly refused to give up the sparkling. Well done... and it only takes on guess to know who the sparkling is... little Bee. XD