Reviews for Book One
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
I hope that you do end up continuing this story, I love it, and can't wait to see who joins them and what changes they end up making.
The Warty Hogg chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
I hope in the past two years you have learned about copyright and how 'characters read the book' stories are against international copyright law and can lead to legal action. In other words, you can be sued for posting copyrighted material without permission. That is why FFN deletes these stories. They are illegal and can get FFN (and the poster) sued for monetary damages.
Darth-Dochter chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
I really like your story and hope you will start updating again soon!
Mad Library Scientist chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
*pokes story with a stick*

Is it dead?
fazzoodle chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
you should have at least gotten to potion master

so snape can see how he turned out and what he is like to harry
Commander Ael chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
:D

I don't want to be the bringer of bad news, but every time I've googled 'HP Reading the Books' because ff was blocked at school, I couldn't come up with anything. FF THAT WAS ONE OF THE MOST AWESOME THINGS ABOUT YOU WHY YOU DELETING? Sorry.

kahpfan chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Hia,

Point Given has opened a Proboard site I think the details are on their page I can't remember the web address of the top of my head and I'm not on my own computer at the mo so can't look in my favs menu

Will look forward to reading this when you get back to it as I was enjoying your unique take with only two readers

KAHPfan
Guest chapter 6 . 6/9/2012
Could try LiveLournal. I think they have a community for book fanfiction.
Rio Voltaire chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
I haven't seen any of these on Ao3, but I haven't been looking for them so I wouldn't really know. After a quick search I don't think there is any, but I don't think it would be because they banned them. Ao3 is remarkably lenient, probably because it's a beta and fan made. )

You could try deviantArt maybe?
ericus chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
You can have this place as a packup place

QueenGuin chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Point Given has set up a forum/ site where a lot of authors that had these sits of stories are reposting. Just PM him here and he'll set you up.

The address for the site is " .com"; just remove the brackets.

You could also a relatively new site called " "; there are not many stories yet as it has only been open a couple of weeks. They have no policy against these sorts of stories yet, as long as you don't breach copyright, and properly define and source the chapters of the books you use (bold or italics should do, rather than quotation marks which can be messy in this sort of story) like you would in a thesis or essay; ie with the author, title, chapter, page numbers, publisher and year. While you may not need to go into such detail, as everyone knows we don't own those parts, it's better to be safe than sorry.

Alternatively, some people are using tumblr, dA, livejournal, wattpad, wordpress etc to post their stories. Again you may need to source the books as these are not exclusively fanfiction sites.

Good luck with your writing. Make sure you let us know where you post to.

Guinevere
teehee10089 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
A lot of reading the book fanfiction have been deleted. Here's an idea about what we could do to stop it, there is a trouble shooting tab under the 'help' icon. I figure if enough people complain about the deletion of stories there, we might get some answers.

Spread the word and good us
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
the idea of sirius adn severus reading the books is amazing! i can't wait to read more :D
xXRoseOfDarknessXx chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Brilliant story, my favourite of all of the "reading the harry potter books" fanfics I've read yet! I love interactions between Severus and Sirius, their arguing is amusing and I think if things had gone differently they could have been friends, since they both seem to love sarcastic humour and they both have a great wit.

Anyways, enough on the characters, back to the story. The only thing I had a slight bit of a problem with was the laughing thing. After only 4 chapters, I don't think Severus would be feeling at ease enough to laugh and joke with Sirius.

Also, I can't wait to see how Severus reacts when he comes into the story!

So update ASAP please?
Commander Ael chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Aw, this is a good one. Only five chapters?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »