Reviews for Saints & Soldiers Revision
KureikoJulliet chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This was fantastic! The ending was great and very sad. What I like the most: It was very realistic on how her life in exile would be.
Beaufale chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is so emotional, and sad. When she said I forgive, I just about died.
Sally the Sunflower chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and the ending was great. I loved the tone of the whole thing. This is going straight into my fav's. Thanks for sharing.
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Poignant, honest and believable. Very nicely done.
TheLogicalDreamer chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
awsome one shot good job:)
Kath the Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
This was an excellent take on Ahsoka's life of exile. I very much enjoyed her interactions with Obi-Wan, with the clone, and especially the ending with Vader. You really capture the difference between Anakin and Darth Vader; your finishing sentence ended this story perfectly.
doconnor chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Nice, simple story. I was a bit disappointed Ahsoka's fateful encounter with Vader was so brief.
Mari Knickerbocker chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
this was fantastic! i love how you distinguish between Vader and Anakin and that it takes Ahsoka to bring that difference to the light.
Yksin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hey! This story is absolutely amazing! You nailed it on the details! I really love how the story flows and the way everything fits together! Keep writing!

-Yksin
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved every second of this fic, form start to finsih. Brilliant. Just brilliant.