Reviews for Stuck
BBxRAEshipper chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Trust me u'll get more reviews if ur done! SO GET IT DONE!
star27 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
TrueLoveIsReal chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
omg, i can seriously not wait until the next chapter!
Princess.1eah chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Hi I really like this story. Are you thinking about uploading the other chapters. I think you should really consider it. I really look forward to hope to see you continue this story. Hope you have a nice day and please update bye.
The Cretin chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Sorry, it took me a couple of days before getting back to this. This chap was good. Its setup their coming "trial period". I only hope BB gets through unscathed. Hope to read more of this wonderful story.
Sofia Michelle chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
new reader love it.. but Cy is going to the WEST titans because he is part of the East Titans... anyways loveeeeeeeeeee it more ASAP
MaidenGhost chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
I really like the way you write. It's perfectly clear... and... the story it self it really good, I'll keep checking this fic.

:) Good job! No, great job!
PersonIndeedXD chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
:O more more more!
Idalieeh chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Awww, I really like this! Hope it will come some more.
wildlife24 chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Wow I like really like this story. Cant wait till you update.
felynxtiger chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
niiice! im glad they are gonna get along together :D i like the way rae felt when Gar touch her :)
DaAmazingMeepers chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
nice chapter. more soon please.
jay1999 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
cool, i like, keep going plez
teentitangirl25 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
this sounds cool! good job! i cant wait to see what happens!upade it soon! see you next chapter!
Mee chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is really going somewhere. I like the idea. But what the hell were Raven and BB arguing about? xD but yeah good start!