Reviews for The Revenge of the Bartowski
Mike chapter 3 . 4/15
WOW! AWESOME!
nirvana12 chapter 30 . 3/14
Absolutely incredible story. I thoroughly enjoyed my timed reading this story, and couldn't put it down after the attempts on Chuck and Sarah. Was an incredible ride. Thank you for sharing it with us.
ReaderNotAWriter85 chapter 30 . 9/10/2020
Amazing story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us
breeze66 chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
I can’t wait for the next chapter. I’m really curious to see how Ella is added in moving forward.
chucksboxers chapter 30 . 10/9/2019
Your zombie fight scenes were epic! This was a great story - thanks for writing this!
avidlector chapter 22 . 6/7/2019
Skin crawling a little at how creepy you made Chuck this chapter. Unfortunately for Sarah she feels guilty enough about leaving to let him get away with it.
avidlector chapter 5 . 6/5/2019
I love that Chuck answered his own question, even if he didn't realise it. "There was no way he could stay in Castle with Shaw, he would give something away, without a doubt." There is the reason not to tell him everything about what is going on, he has no control of either his emotions or their blatant display. Chuck spent so much time pestering Sarah to tell him how she felt when she knew telling him was to tell the world.
sharpce chapter 30 . 4/29/2018
I really enjoyed reading this story - thanks!
CraigBes007 chapter 30 . 9/14/2016
Thanks love the story
baldcoder chapter 30 . 9/13/2016
Good story.
baldcoder chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Most stories lose my interest at this point, I just don't see the attraction of putting Chuck and Sarah through this angst crap. What is the point? This story though has other plot interests that will keep me going, otherwise it would be on to the next story.
tut1971 chapter 17 . 4/22/2016
As a former resident of Torrance I am offended by your line at the beginning of this chapter. If this story wasn't so good I would never have gone beyond this chapter. Any of the three times I've read it.
tut1971 chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
Ugh. What a horrendous name. Poor Sarah. Where did you even come up with that? Always enjoy it when someone can put a positive spin on the mess that is Fake Name.
tut1971 chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
One of the best Charahcentric chapters in the fandom. And some nice, tasteful sexytimes to boot. Good stuff.
tut1971 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Starting a re-read now, already loving it. Your aggravated Sarah is a hoot and a half to read.