Reviews for The Revenge of the Bartowski
garnetflint chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Its a great day at work when a new chapter of ROTB shows up. I'm glad to see this story continue. Carina always addes an extra dimension to a scenerio doesn't she? Another cliffhanger...well, I guess I'll get used to them, but I hope there is a soft landing in the near future (if you know what I mean).
ersk4 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
You updated! FANTASTIC! So glad to have an update! And it was a great update! But doggone it, you keep ending the updates with these cliffhangers!
BVR2109 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Hahahah, what the heck is going on? Chucky the Vampire Slayer? I'm still on board, and of course the writing is still good, but I'm wondering what has happened now. It feels like you're raising the stakes a chapter before the end. Be honest, there is no end in sight yet. You have a whole 'nother story lined up... right? RIGHT?!

Either way, I MUST HAVE THE OTHER FEW CHAPTERS NOW... so please :(
quest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I love your story
wilf21 chapter 24 . 8/22/2013
Another really exciting chapter thank you. Definitely an intriguing cliffhanger! Seriously, a quick recap would be appreciated at the head of your next chapter!
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
Wow, it's starting to get really exciting! And I guess I can be classified as a Chuckophile now :p Always wondered what the real places where for the Echo Park complex and Maison 23. Thanks a heap for helping me find the chuck wiki too.
Reyes9 chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter here Nervert. Looking forward to the next on. Keep up the good work.
CaryR chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
Good chapter, thank you.
Sudden Radiance chapter 23 . 5/26/2013
I had been wondering and hoping for a return to this story and then this new chapter appeared! True to form, this is a standout bit of storytelling! So intense! Since apartment number 2 was "lacking the layer of dust" that Chuck had observed on the first floor, it seems likely that both Chuck and Sarah have been incapacitated. Hopefully they are at least together when they wake up. Thanks for updating! I hope you can bring us back to this story soon!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
This story was recently mentioned on one of the threads at the Chuck This blog. If that was the impetus for the posting of these concluding chapters I say we all owe them a great debt of gratitude.
garnetflint chapter 23 . 5/22/2013
Another great chapter, and worth the wait. I am very glad to see that you are continuing this story. I wish you all the best with the next chapter (which is a bit selfish of me as it means we will get the next chapter sooner). I like where you have gone with this and it really adds to the universe you have created.
ziohenry chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
It took me a while to put my head back in the RevengeVerse, but then I enjoyed that, as usual.
It is an interesting arc that you are setting here, I only hope that we will see more before Christmas... :)
Graydon chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
uplink2 chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
Another great action filled chapter. So glad this one is back. I just hope it isn't months till we get the next one but if its of this quality it is worth it. Loved the action and the banter as always. It's amzing how much fun it can be when there tension level is still so high.

Really looking forward to the next one.
ersk4 chapter 23 . 5/21/2013
It's alive! It's alive! It's alive! I can't tell you how delighted I was to discover a new chapter to this story. So glad that you haven't abandoned it! It was a good chapter with great action and great suspense and some surprises. And that ending! I can't wait to see what happens next. Here's hoping the wait won't be long because of that ending! But if we have to wait...real life is what happens when you've made other plans!
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »