Reviews for The Revenge of the Bartowski
MarauderMist chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
I really liked the prequel to this story. This story was good in the beginning but was not so good later on... Looking forward to your next story.
Hronos47 chapter 30 . 3/23/2016
Liked the story, but would have been great, if you would added time stamp, or whatever it's called :D
Guest chapter 27 . 9/18/2015
I really liked the previous story...and started liking this one...until you started pulling all the ridiculous angst and cliff hanger bullshit...its one of the issues I have with the show and Hollywood in general...a little bit is ok and even helps with character development but when it's practically nonstop it becomes tedious and ruins the story...finally done with this story..I can't take it anymore
M chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Impressive . The characterization of the characters is particularly good.

One problem, from my point of view: a kind of partiality to Sarah perspective. One example : much ado is made about her relationships what she took from them (loss and gain) with a great emphasis on the fact that, since all were results of choices she made for herself, none can be considered as mistakes or shameful.
Chuck own's past isn't given remotely the same courtesy. One could say it's because it's quite different from Sarah's but I can't think of a reason why, no fond or simply appreciative memory of Jill could have emerged to counterbalance things. As if things stood, it seemed like Sarah had an history worth remembering (for whatever reason, bad or good) while Chuck's romantic world seemed utterly Sarah shaped and not in a cute or romantic way either. I thought it hurt a character showcased as possessing great depth in this story (I 'm thinking of his talk with Sarah after her flight, great work).

Outside of this,this story is certainly one of the better one of the fandom, especially on one particular aspect : the spy game. Fics rarely capture that element of the show, while the comedic and romantic (tragic or happy) aspect is often well treated.
BCC1 chapter 30 . 5/14/2015
This very definitely goes in as one of my top five fanfiction stories. I really loved your version of Sarah and how she actually lived up to her reputation as the CIAs top spy and all round kickass ninja girl. The storyline was awesome. Complicated, gritty, exciting, realistic - the cliffhangers were superb - I kept waiting for Sarah to make a mistake or fail in some way and have to be saved by Chuck. But no, she sorted everything pretty much herself. Brilliant and as it should be! The writing, pacing, depth and flow were very, very professional - an absolute joy to read. A lot of other authors could learn so much from you regarding proper plotlines and writing style. Thank you so much for writing this. It will be one that I will read again and again and again over the years to come.
fezzywhigg chapter 30 . 5/13/2015
A very satisfying ending that leaves the door open for more. Well done and thank you.
fezzywhigg chapter 21 . 5/12/2015
A lovely chapter. I admit I was put off by the SW breakdown but I appreciate the thought you put into your writing. It occurred to me that she is a hot mess underneath the facade and you really communicated that. More though you really built a scenario for character growth and depth. Plus you got them back together ;) (sorry, I'm a big shipper) As tough as it was to read at first I really liked the scene (arc?) in hindsight. It also helps with the transition from the defeat of one enemy (Shaw I hope) to the next tier of the story. Hopefully not a non-sequitur but I'm really enjoying your descriptive writing and the excellent dialogue. Thanks
fezzywhigg chapter 19 . 5/11/2015
love the cliffies. It means more awesomeness ahead ;)
garnetflint chapter 30 . 5/11/2015
Nicely done. It is awesome to see a story like this get finished. It ends at a great spot with the hope of new adventures to come and yet offers closure as well. You have done a great job and I thank you for finishing this. I will say that the Misdirection chapter almost left me scratching my head, and I would have liked to see more of just how Chuck survived as I think that early in the chapter you more or less state Chuck is dead before his return at the end without any clear explanation. That said, it was a fun read from beginning to end and I thank you for your gift to Chuck fans everywhere.
fezzywhigg chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
Awesome chapter! I've been catching up(and will probably go back and read 'Northwest" too). I know the story is sort of pinned by the time frame it was started but it is a truly entertaining tale. Thank you so much (and Kate as your beta) for writing it!
shinzy chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Thank you for this amazing story! Hope to see more from you in the future.
Greg6419 chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Very good! Nice wrap up. Hope theres more where that came from...
phathead01 chapter 30 . 5/7/2015
Thanks for writing! Really enjoyed this story and look forward to more from you!
ersk4 chapter 30 . 5/6/2015
Thank you for this chapter! Thank you for the last and quickly and regularly posted updates! Thank you for sticking with and finishing the story! Thank you for a great story! Back when the Chuck TV series was on the air, it was late in the second season that I discovered Chuck fan fiction. So every morning when I arrived early at work, it became a tradition and habit to check for new Chuck fan fiction and updates to stories. Getting an update to a story that I liked and getting to read some new Chuck fan fiction during those early morning hours was great fun! So thank you for helping me to re-live those days when I arrived at work early, checked my email and was delighted to discover an email alert to a new chapter being available to a favorite Chuck story that I was following!
ersk4 chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
Very nice and very enjoyable! And such detail! Thank you for a great chapter! I look forward to the epilogue!
483 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »