Reviews for The Revenge of the Bartowski
uplink2 chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
such a great ending to such a great story. You certainly took us places that very few other authors have even attempted and always with a certain level of humor that really added to my enjoyment. I congratulate you on finishing this and sincerely hope that you decide to take up the mantel again. Or at least get Kate to finish her 2011 Christmas story before 2018 lol.
ersk4 chapter 28 . 5/5/2015
Well, you sure had my attention all of the way through on this chapter. Thanks for that! And thanks for the quick posting. And sorry for the delay in reviewing. I was out of town and internet access was limited. Now I have to catch up with your story. And it's a delight to do so!
phnxgrl chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
I loved this ending with Chuck and Sarah on their honeymoon talking about their lives in general. Kudos for a fine story.
tut1971 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
Outstanding end to an outstanding work. I am at once so glad to have had the chance to read this and saddened that the journey is finally over. As a lover of all things zombie I think your interesting little plot twist will always hold a special place on my Chuck fiction shelf. I can only hope that your muse finds her way back to you and the RotB finds company on that shelf one day. Thank you so much for this.
BVR2109 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
Major kudos to finally wrapping this story up. It's been a wild - and crazy - ride, but an unforgettable one. I've loved it, and while the story took a pretty sharp turn at one point, I still enjoyed each and every chapter.
wilf21 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
Now this was a really lovely chapter and one I could comprehend ;)
Thank you for staying with it until the end.
wilf21 chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
Nicely written but I'm afraid I have to say I didn't really understand a word of it! Sorry. As they say, it isn't you, it's me :(

Maybe I'd better go back and re-read it.
tut1971 chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
Damn, you filled up the penultimate chapter with a ton of good closure. I especially liked the conversation with Beckman. Sarah's playing with fire there but I like it. The Emmit bit was odd but a nice touch nonetheless. It saddens me to know there is only one more update left but we all know what the say about good things. I hope we get some top notch Charah with as much happily ever after as they can find. Can't wait.
Greg6419 chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
Next week? Ugh! You're killing me! Again! Great story
Guest chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
EXCELLENT!
phnxgrl chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
I l loved how Sarah shows she is the ultimate professional when evading those tails in LA traffic. I loved how she got to talk to Ellie without her handlers being around. I loved the discussion with a malevolent Beckman. I loved how Sarah graded her pursuers. I loved how Sarah met with her Father to say goodbye. Please continue.
Neale chapter 29 . 5/4/2015
You had me going for a while (intentionally I'm sure) that it was Chuck's grave she was going to, it's been and interesting journey, looking forward to the epilogue. Thanks
uplink2 chapter 28 . 4/29/2015
A really great action packed chapter. Even when in total darkness I could see what Carina and Sarah were going through. That is some mad skillz my friend. Can't wait to see how this cliffhanger works out.
gombek69 chapter 28 . 4/29/2015
I Love the story just re read it. I hope it isn't long for next chapter but I know life gets in the way. Once again Great story and thanks for writing it and keeping me entertained.

Ken
Garnetflint chapter 28 . 4/29/2015
Very glad to see a rapid update to this he story. Now VB is gone I expect the end may be in sight. That is both good and bad as I really want to see the end, but I will be sad to see it finished. If you understand the conflict. Great job once again.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »