Reviews for The Revenge of the Bartowski
phathead01 chapter 28 . 4/28/2015
Thanks for the quick update. Great freaking chapter. I'm cool with the cliff hangers cause you do such a great job of it. Keep it coming and thanks for writing!
uplink2 chapter 27 . 4/28/2015
What a pleasant surprise to see this story return. Another strong chapter and I feel so strongly for Chuck when he thought he had lost it all. Though the idea of seeing a naked Casey stopping him from killing himself made me laugh through the pain lol.
Grand Dark Lord of the Sith chapter 28 . 4/28/2015
I'm on the edge of my seat after reading this chapter. Sweating a bit too. Really good. I cannot stress how glad I am that you did not abandon this. Thanks and I look forward to the next and hopefully cliff free chapter.
wilf21 chapter 28 . 4/28/2015
Ok, I'll grant you came back quite quickly. Let's hope you make a habit of it :)
It was a very exciting chapter. I just hope the current Chuck situation doesn't go on for too long :(
tut1971 chapter 28 . 4/28/2015
Holy crap! Another freakin' cliffy! Are you kidding me? This was GOOOOD. Too good for you to leave us hanging like this! Dang it all to heck! Seriously though this was an intense and riveting chapter. The time off seems to have done wonders for you. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks.
Neale chapter 27 . 4/23/2015
Ah, but when IS the next chapter? Hopefully soon? Still interesting. Thanks.
phathead01 chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
EXCELLENT! I'm amazed and thankful that you've kept up with this story. Looking forward to the rest
Grand Dark Lord of the Sith chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
Nothing like an email saying one of your favorites has been updated. So happy to see this. You haven't missed a beat and I can't wait for it to continue. Good job!
ersk4 chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
Welcome back! So nice to have you back and updating this story. I was delighted when I got a story alert that "Revenge" had been updated with a new chapter!

Good scenes in this chapter. Clever solution on Casey and company surviving the zombie horde and a hilarious moment after Casey fell asleep! A shame Chuck didn't come across that as he could used that for blackmail or something else!

Thanks for not abandoning this story. It's one Chuck story that I most-want to see finished. Looking forward to more!
Man of Troy chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
Looks like the time between chapters hasn't dulled the abilities at all. Good chapter that progresses things nicely. Hope we have a bit more Charah on the horizon at some point though. It's why I signed up after all. I'm a sap I know. Well done.
tut1971 chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
Out-freakin'-standing! This just about made my year! Your collected works are amongst my personal top ten and I had just about given up hope of ever seeing this completed. Boy am I ever glad to be proven wrong! And to see that the rest is all but completed? *squeals like a school girl* Woo-hoo! Now I just have to get around to a third (or is it fourth?) re-read and remember to leave reviews for each chapter this time. I think I'm up to it. Now if you could do me just one small favor my euphoria will be eternal - help your beta buddy find the time to finish her story! Seriously though, thanks for all your work - how long the journey takes doesn't matter, all that matters is how fun it was. And it has been fun.
BDaddyDL chapter 27 . 4/22/2015
What a wonderful an unexpected delight. Th bk you for putting a smile omon my face for another chapter in this verse
phnxgrl chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
I loved how the team survived the zombie onslaught. Please continue.
wilf21 chapter 27 . 4/21/2015
Well I'm delighted to hear that there may, or may not, be some resolution starting in your next chapter. Problem is, will I be too old to read it? ;)
Man of Troy chapter 26 . 4/16/2015
Great story thus far. Although I gotta say man - not cool to dog a guy who is showing you support on the Twit. Stories this good need to be given their due and that's all I was trying to do. I know you don't know me from Adam but still - not cool. Still, I hope this one gets completed it at some point. I'll definitely make my way back if it does. Thanks.
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »