Reviews for Find Your Way Back
Rababaz chapter 8 . 10/9
Cool story :)
Buckshotredemption chapter 8 . 5/24
this was really good and i dont hate you for not making sam talk to john it seemed very sam like
This is my favourite fan fiction by far!:)
Anna chapter 8 . 4/2
This was great! Only problem for me was that jessica was a bit too uhh how do I say this... like "perfect" yknow? But other then that this was wonderful
Allison Moose C chapter 8 . 1/31
This was awesome, I could so see this happening! :)
sunshine102897 chapter 8 . 11/25/2015
I just love the Dean Jessica combo. It makes me want to know what would have actually gone on if she hadn't died. Giving her a character like this always makes me smile. No sad ending. Short and sweet. Perfect. Thanks for writing.
DeanWinchesterPercyJackson chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
I love it!
Tracy chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
That was a great story! Got a link to anymore stories?
Tracy chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Enjoying your story so far.
sabidoche chapter 8 . 9/1/2015
It was great. The relation between the brothers is just perfect and I'm glad Sam didn't answer the call at the end. It's very well writing.
marysallen2014 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I can say: It was a good story. I mean It hurts like hell but still It's a good job so thanks. I wish you would go on, I wanna read more.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/24/2015
omg your story is amazing ! wow thanks :D i hate it when these stories are unrealisticbut this was awesome I mean damn good story best parts when dean is struggling to breath or he is in unbareble pain !
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2015
Hey i know this is old
But this is amazing!
This is the most well written son fanfiction ive read by far
pokefan22546 chapter 8 . 1/20/2015
You frigging jerk! You made me cry like... 50 TIMES! I don't know if I'm happy or not!
pokefan22546 chapter 5 . 1/20/2015
I swear, if he dies, I will fucking kill you.