Reviews for The Psychosis of N
ChibiDryad242 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
"a Dialga"...
...Dia, you are in so much trouble when you get back- You're grounded to your Pokeball for a week! D
ChibiDryad242 chapter 8 . 5/6/2013
...all of this, and yet all I can think is, "The Chimchars AGAIN?!"
...I plead innocence on behalf of Char, though.
ChibiDryad242 chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
X'D Okay, that more than made up for the lack of "rofl-ing" last chapter.
..."PETA-phile"... -w-
ChibiDryad242 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
; Poor N... (Wow, a chapter that didn't make me hyper. o.o)
ChibiDryad242 chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
...this is what makes you awesome, Black.
ChibiDryad242 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
X'D Cannot. Stop. Laughing for some reason. This was just... there are no words to describe it.
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
What this is I don't even...
...*clicks Next* .
Kiki4Japan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Sorry for being off but... WHAT THE FRICK IS UP WHAT YOUR ICON?! XD
Reshie and Zekie chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Well, well, well...I think my intelligence has been reduced to the amount of intelligence N has...but oh well. I love it This was very interesting and funny. I'll never look at N the same way again...in a good way, of course. Also, whenever I see Reshiram and Zekrom, I'll always imagine them as British gentlemanly Pokemon. Good job!
Vina chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Vic Mignogna. Had to fix the spelling. And OMG I LOVE YOU! You made references to my favorite video game (ff7) one of my favorite animes (Invader Zim) and my favorite voice actor (Vic Mignogna)! I was laughing so freaking hard! Love this story!
Gusty Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Our weapons are love!

Justice!

Sexualityyyyyyyahh!

Basically Tales of Vesperia is the greatest game.
Amplifyingly Loud chapter 13 . 6/8/2012
This was AMAZING! I'm sad it's over, but if you couldn't come up with anymore ideas for it, that's completely fine! It ended rather well!

Sassy gay friend Kyurem...PFFFFFFFT- I want legendaries like that. Why don't we get legendaries like that in the games? A British dragon, a sassy gay dragon...not fair!
ArtemisisSymmetrical chapter 13 . 6/7/2012
It's finished! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Nice ending. About the whole 'tryna get you sentenced to death' part, no hard feelings right?
Stephy825 chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
Wait, wait...

You're a guy?

*le gasp*

I DIDN'T KNOW.

-explodes-

Anyway, I'm surprised that you actually finished it. XD Thought you left it to die or something of the sort. Can't believe you mentioned Miles Edgeworth here too. Yay frilly prosecutor And the AU reasoning can save ANY FF author. It's just that amazing.

So I'm no the only person that thought of 'Stark Mountain' as something Tony Stark related after all. Weeeee.

Kyurem is so FABULOUS.

/end sucky review
milesnerdworth chapter 13 . 6/6/2012
I feel so special :) I'm sad that this has to end,but it's still fun to re-read all the other chapters!

-Sammy