Reviews for Bittersweet Enigma
plaidmonster chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hii~! I like the story but sometimes you word your sentences strangely. You have words similar to the right word but it's not quite correct.

Overall, it was a pretty good read and the grammar was good.
antiwicked chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
thanks for all the reviews! i'll try to answer those excellent questions.
itsyourfaultstars chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
*sob* !
darkgemwildcat chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
! NOOOOOOOO poor fiyero! *cries* good chapter!
Jaeme chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
it was good and all but there are a few thing that could have been done to make it better

you needed a better summary that explained what happened better than the one you've got, it explains nothing.

why does Glinda think Elphaba is alive?

How did Boq end up with Glinda?

Why isnt Boq a tinman and Fiyero a scarecrow?

you needed more explanations for simple things.
Vampiregirl811 chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
ok ok ok i finally reviewed! ik u love me now ! ok so i hv no idea what is going on (Mainly bcuz i hvnt seen the musical) so i will go out and SEE the musical and then rereead this so i actually know what is going on. Ok. BUT I REVEWED AND THTS ALL U CARE ABOUT! ;)

...also i hope u know who i am...lol!
LiveAnonymous chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
OMG AMAZING MEG KEEP IT UP! TALIA DAVIS IS MY FAV CHARACTER, I WONDER WHY... haha.
antiwicked chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i am almost finished with the fourth chapter and there is a little surprise. once i upload it, i need some more ideas.
darkgemwildcat chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
no prob, thanks for telling me. i hate it when parents dont understand that updateing makes many people happy...
antiwicked chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
darkgemwildcat: i'm trying to think of a way that she came into Elphaba's life. I was considering one idea, but I'llnthink of a good one. Chapter four is coming up soon !
darkgemwildcat chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Great update! an interesting OC you have, though i kida want to know how she came to know Elphaba, cuz it seemed as though they had met already from some past experiance. thanks for updating! and update soon!
AnMarie10 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
:D:D
antiwicked chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
thanks for the reviews!

i tried putting in page breaks, but it didnt seem to work.
darkgemwildcat chapter 2 . 3/11/2011
GREAT NEW CHAPTER! though i sugest you put a page break or something when time has gone by or your switching to another carecter such as a row of ****** or something. other then that, its great! Update soon!
AnMarie10 chapter 2 . 3/10/2011