Reviews for Spirit Minded
bronzed topaz chapter 12 . 10/29/2015
I really enjoyed this. It was so in character and it seemed like the perfect continuation even though you were using a plot I can't imagine happening in cannon. How is that?

Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I accidentally fell back into this fandom and was looking for a nice long story to read. This really fit the bill. Really nice.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/9/2015
This story was amazing I loved it so much the plot was great and just bravo to you for being a great author lol.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. all i can say is WOW. you are a great writer ad this is certainly one of the best OHSHC fanfictions out there. I've read this in one sitting and its my fav!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
OMGOMGOMGOMG! How could you make tamaki die!?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/15/2014
God I hate that chick!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
YES! He finally said that he loves her!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
Never trust Tamaki with a big secret!
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Looks like I've found another personal favorite. :) I just love how your fic made me so emotional. I was either crying, jumping up and down with excitement, yelling at Tamaki, or grinning so much, my face was about to split. :D
angelcat2865 chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Thank you so much for one of the best stories I've ever read XD
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
This is my second time reading through this fic (I have yet to seriously begin the sequel) & this fic (along with Commoner Club, Apathy of Cupid, and Fragments [though I have fallen terribly behind in this one...I hope to eventually find time and inspiration to catch up]) is seriously, honestly one of the best fanfictions of all time that I have been fortunate to read (tied with Team 8 [Naruto] and Black and White [Wicked]). You are truly a gifted writer, and I sincerly hope you will someday publish a 100% origional novel or series so I may buy it and read it dozens of times. I have been writing my very first novel for a little over a year now and I hope, at least with the eventual help of editors, that it will turnout a quarter as wonderful and brilliant and perfect as these works done by you. You are truly inspiring and make me want to just completely demolish this bad case of writers block I have had for months now and to start writing again. Sigh. If only I had the time.
You should read John Green's novel The Fault in Our Stars.

I love your work.
Jenna
Rainbowkittenism chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Bravo! That was beautiful! I cried three times reading this story. The thunderstorm scene was especially beautiful and gave me a very strong mental image of the whole scene (that was the second time I cried reading this). It was just so good, and the characters were spot on in their representation.

All in all one of my favorite Ouran fics. :)
Unicorn chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I don't really have much to say besides the fact that this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have EVER READ!
Random Junk 13 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I really liked your story a lot, you did a great job on it ;)
My only complaint is that if Miyako was really as lonely as you said she was wouldn't Tamaki have sot her out and work hard to make her one of his friend's?
That's how he was in the Anime and the Manga.
You're a fantastic story teller but that part about Miyako's life kinda confuses me, when you said she was lonely that is!
When you think about it Tamaki sot people who looked lonely and sad, people who needed a family as bad as he himself wanted one.
I'm not trying 2 be critical so please 4give me if I do sound that way, I thank you again for writing such a wonderful story :)
If your planning on writing a third sequel please let me know k :) RJ13 out
Ace of The Spades chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I KNEW TAMA-CHAN WOULD BECOME A MEDIUM. I KNEW IT. HA.
Extremely well written. Geezum. So intense, loved it! Arigatou!