Reviews for Spirit Minded
Dark Starlight Nekomata chapter 12 . 4/17
Looks like I've found another personal favorite. :) I just love how your fic made me so emotional. I was either crying, jumping up and down with excitement, yelling at Tamaki, or grinning so much, my face was about to split. :D
angelcat2865 chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Thank you so much for one of the best stories I've ever read XD
JMarieAllenPoe chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
This is my second time reading through this fic (I have yet to seriously begin the sequel) & this fic (along with Commoner Club, Apathy of Cupid, and Fragments [though I have fallen terribly behind in this one...I hope to eventually find time and inspiration to catch up]) is seriously, honestly one of the best fanfictions of all time that I have been fortunate to read (tied with Team 8 [Naruto] and Black and White [Wicked]). You are truly a gifted writer, and I sincerly hope you will someday publish a 100% origional novel or series so I may buy it and read it dozens of times. I have been writing my very first novel for a little over a year now and I hope, at least with the eventual help of editors, that it will turnout a quarter as wonderful and brilliant and perfect as these works done by you. You are truly inspiring and make me want to just completely demolish this bad case of writers block I have had for months now and to start writing again. Sigh. If only I had the time.
You should read John Green's novel The Fault in Our Stars.

I love your work.
Jenna
Rainbowkittenism chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
Bravo! That was beautiful! I cried three times reading this story. The thunderstorm scene was especially beautiful and gave me a very strong mental image of the whole scene (that was the second time I cried reading this). It was just so good, and the characters were spot on in their representation.

All in all one of my favorite Ouran fics. :)
Unicorn chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
I don't really have much to say besides the fact that this is probably one of the best fanfictions I have EVER READ!
Random Junk 13 chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
I really liked your story a lot, you did a great job on it ;)
My only complaint is that if Miyako was really as lonely as you said she was wouldn't Tamaki have sot her out and work hard to make her one of his friend's?
That's how he was in the Anime and the Manga.
You're a fantastic story teller but that part about Miyako's life kinda confuses me, when you said she was lonely that is!
When you think about it Tamaki sot people who looked lonely and sad, people who needed a family as bad as he himself wanted one.
I'm not trying 2 be critical so please 4give me if I do sound that way, I thank you again for writing such a wonderful story :)
If your planning on writing a third sequel please let me know k :) RJ13 out
Fullmetal Assassin chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
I KNEW TAMA-CHAN WOULD BECOME A MEDIUM. I KNEW IT. HA.
Extremely well written. Geezum. So intense, loved it! Arigatou!
Etcher-Sketcher chapter 12 . 9/18/2012
This was just an incredible, amazing story. I can't believe it's "just" a fanfiction. Nothing wrong with fanfiction, of course - I've become addicted to it again - but rarely does one find a piece of fanfiction with such flawless characterizations, an engaging and exciting plot that keeps you reading on ahead, and such a high quality to the writing. And you're only 21?! If you don't become a professional writer eventually, I will be very surprised (and disappointed). The best Ouran fanfiction - as of now, the best fanfiction period I've ever read. Kudos!

(And to think I actually was seriously concerned that poor Tamaki would end up dead!) Can't wait to read the sequel!
DeathByStereo17 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Loved this story! Looking forward to reading the sequel!
Ramonks33 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

TAMAKIIIIIIIIIIIII!
LyingWithACattyHat chapter 12 . 12/2/2011
Officially the best story I have EVER read.
hpgrl95 chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
amazing! I truly loved this!
Butterfree chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Aw, I loved the ending! You never ceased with all the surprise twists and I especially enjoyed the one with Haruhi's mom. That's the thing I loved about this story. I could tell you stayed interested in it all throughout, while most authors lost it before they're even half done. It's amazing really.

You developed Miyako into a great OOC too. And even though this story was swarming with OOC's, it strangely felt natural and now I'm finding myself sad that Hoki isn't a real character in the show ( D: ). I think you could've delved into Elissa, Naru, and Hoki's pasts a bit more though. Don't get me wrong. They were far from "standing off in the side and just existing" characters, but the lack of detail on them was the only thing that threw the story off.

Thank you so much for the read! Off to read the sequel! CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 9 . 10/31/2011
Gah! I love your humor! It just never gets old.

CupidKirby
Butterfree chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Great emotion scene in the hospital there. I really felt Tamaki's pain when he was yelling at everyone that he was alive.

CupidKirby