Reviews for Who killed Tabaqui
hunenka chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
I enjoyed this story a lot. I think you've done a wonderful job, especially in the chapters written in wolf-Dean's POV, the way he thinks, the way he calls things, the way he acts... That was just perfect.

And I love how even though this is set in season 6, Dean still has issues stemming from his time in Hell, just like Sam does (it pisses me off when the show treats Dean's trauma as if it's disappeared).

The plot was riveting, the werewolf mythology was interesting, Alyssa was pretty cool (I love it when the OCs in fanfics are cool, fully fleshed-out characters that I actually care about!), the bond between Sam and Dean was beautiful. I couldn't ask for more, so thank you!
Pariah Wilson chapter 16 . 3/5/2014
Lovely fun here! Thanks- I like Dean's wolfmind, although I feel sad that he never got laid, lol!
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
PRECIOUS BABIES
GuesssWho chapter 16 . 10/14/2012
What of next moon's hunting?
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Was I born of womankind and laid on a father’s arm?/For I have dreamed of long white teeth that guarded me from harm-Kipling

I don't know Supernatural too well, but someone who knows the real Jungle Books is always a good thing.
Beth4LC chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
I like the way you tied this up. Seeing the difference between Dean at the start of the story and his attitude towards the end was great. It's interesting how the "cure" could stop working at some point, and I like how you left that a little open-ended. Great story, thanks for sharing!
jespretender chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Thanks for a great story. Loved your wolf Dean. Sam taking care of him as he turned into the wolf was lovely. The ritual to help Dean was really atmospheric, I could see it happening so clearly! Brilliant!
ImpalaBabe chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Hey ho, endlich habe ich auch mal dieses Kunstwerk gelesen. Ich muss ehrlich gestehen, ich habe deine Stories schön öfters gesehen, aber nie gelesen, weil ich nichts mit der Zusammenfassung auf der Hauptseite anfangen konnte.

Aber dann war sie fertig geschrieben und ich dachte mir, Marlowe kann einfach super schreiben und hab mal drauf geklickt.

Und bin wie immer nicht enttäuscht worden! Deine Fassung von Werwolf!Dean ist klaaaaaaaaasseeeeeee und einzigartig. Wie immer herausragend geschrieben und wirklich fesselnd.

Die Charas waren so detailgetreu,ahhh herrlisch!

Ne wirklich tolle Story, die ich mit großer Freude gelesen habe!

Danke :)
Beth4LC chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
Awesome! I liked seeing how bits of human-Dean are starting to poke through, although they're still really confusing to the wolf. I'm interested to see how much Dean will remember of this night tomorrow.

So, based off this, once Sam and Dean complete a successful hunt together, the whole insanity thing is no longer a danger, yes? But Dean will still continue to change around the full moon?

Can't wait for more! And by "epilogue", you really mean "sequel", right? Cause I'm not sure if I want this to be over yet. :)
Nyx Ro chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
Excellent characterization! This feels like how Sam and Dean would think, in all its complexity.
Beth4LC chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
I liked that Alyssa could answer some questions for the boys, but I'm so glad that she doesn't have a cure for them. I don't want this story to end yet!

Good to hear that Dean can still drink coffee. ;) It sounds like the heightened senses thing will stick with Dean all the time, which I think is interesting and could be useful for him.

Looking forward to more!
Umbra chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Maybe I need to say this but... I read your history since the first chapter, I'm a bad person for not review before, I think is because I can't write very well in English hehe. . I really love your history and the form that you write.

I really love when Dean is a wolf but feel sad for Dean when he is human again haha. I will wait for the next chapter!
Beth4LC chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Ahem, so based off the ending of this chapter, I am guessing that Dean is going to keep at least some of his human awareness for this transformation. Mostly because that's what I would really like to see, so you can take this as a prediction or a request, whichever you prefer. ;)

I was a little confused about why Dean put the collar on before he went to bed if they were planning on waking up before he changed. Was it just in case they missed the alarm or something?

I quite enjoyed the bit about the various nightmares the boys have because of Hell. Heartbreaking in the best way. Looking forward to the next chapter!
magicallyinclined chapter 9 . 5/3/2011
Great story! I love the thought process of wolf!Dean, how it's still Dean but much more basic and wild. I can't wait for an update.
Beth4LC chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Yay! I'm glad to see another chapter of this story up. I really like how you portray Dean's curiosity of what he's like as a wolf. I'm wondering if he will eventually start to remember bits and pieces of his time while he transforms as he still retains some of himself, like Sam and Dean discussed. I don't know why, but I'm also intrigued by Dean's intestinal issues. Does this mean that there are other wolf characteristics he keeps when he is human? And is this only the times in-between him shifting around the full moon, or is it going to be all the time now that he's shifted once?

I'm very interested to see where you are going with this!