Reviews for An Afternoon with Athena
HAHAHAHAHAH!
MissPoe chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
absolutly awesome! :)
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
That has got to be the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to anyone on any planet anywhere. Killer job.
ThatGreekMythologyNerd chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
LOL
primadonna101 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
updaaateeee! :)
Kilt chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Omg, this is probably my favorite fic of your Clarisse x Annabeth fics.
I laughed so hard when I read the part where Athena suggests some phrases for Annabeth instead of "Oh gods". :D
GleekWithACapitalG chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh goodness gracious me! I probably would've died from embarressment had that been me!
DelusionalDaydreams chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
That was literally one if the most awkward things I've ever read. Congratulations :)
andieisawesome2 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I died once I got halfway through at the "Oh Gods" part! Very well written and hilarious.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Dear god that was hilariously embarrassing i mea seriously that was FUCKKING HILARIOUS! ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE GAVE SUGGESTIONS! REALLY LOVEEEEE YOOUU
latenightbeautiful chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Haha this is amazing! I love how awkward the both of them are, and I love this series.
You're an awesome writer. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Bahahahahaha!

Epic. I haven't read/watched Percy Jackson and this entire story is still so epic. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I know its been a long time but will you please consider adding more fics to this series, I want to see more of these two together. PLEASE.
floire chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
ahahaha this story is so hilarious kyaa

athena's attempt to give annabeth some "noises" is the best...poor annabeth getting lectured by her mother sith this kind of subject hahaha :))

pls pls hoping to read more annabethclarisse fanfic! (_)