Reviews for An Afternoon with Athena
yul1vk chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
I LOVE UR STORIES. PLEASE CONTINUE :D
MaxximumRide666 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my god, that was THE single most awkward thing i've ever read! You wrote it perfectly, my friend, i actually felt so unbelievably embarrassed for Annabeth, i had to force myself to read on and not climb under the desk in sheer embarrassment XD

Absolutely loved it, dude, keep up the awesome work ) i swear, i'm gonna be cringing and blushing for years whenever i think of this story XD
SilverTurtle chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Well, that was mortifying and hilarious. I can just imagine Annabeth going red in the face with steam coming out her ears like a cartoon while having that conversation. Great little story. Awkwardness abounded and it was fabulous. A good laugh was just what I needed. Thanks for that.
fvm chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
That was frakkin funny :D Ive never these books, but I love all ur fic stories of this fandom. Sweet and sexy! Cheers, F xx
noneatm77 chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
great story!

on another note, you definitely need to write another pansy/hermione story! they were by far the vest around!
Lady Amerald chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i love this. it doesn't get anymore awkward then being called out about your sex life. please please please write the next part soon. I'm dieing to know what happens next..

oh and to Horsegirl231, no one told you to read the fucking story in the first place so grow the fuck up. if you don't like that fact the these story's are a femslash that's on you. and as for fembuck being an author, she is a better then you'll ever be. she has more talent then you have in you little pinky nail, so stop being a bitch and grow the fuck up little girl. if you can't keep up with the best step the fuck away from the windows word and walk away.
Lestat Giovanni chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
That was si frickin hilarious! Are you going to follow up with Annabeth telling Clarisse what happened? Please say yes!
VagorielV chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was so fantastic and utterly amusing. Just perfect in every way, I couldn't stop grinning like an idiot :D Absolutely loved it and I guess I'll even watch the movie now ;) Going straight to my favourites!
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
OMG I APPLAUD YOU! Standing ovation! You actually wrote out The-Most-Mortifying-Talk-Ever hahaha woow, that must have been some feat...but oh snap, after having to look away from the screen for a bit and exclaiming "AWKKKK" to myself way too loudly, this installment was just positively FANTASTIC XD The more awkward, the better, right? Poor Annabeth lolol and the reactions of the other Olympians were hilarious ;)

Perhaps the "thing" that has Annabeth so worked up about (LOL FAIL PUN? x_x ) will be revealed in the next part? Please continue this series of sorts! I love them, and you're an awesome writer :D
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
What Uncomfortable Comedy Gold!

You did wonderfully well in building the tension. Few things are as uncomfortable as a parental conversation whose real purpose has yet to reveal itself; you did well making Annabeth squirm. Athena's reveal to Anna was a deliciously funny sneak attack broadside! LOL!

I was rather surprised by Athena's reticence and somewhat prudish nature. Granted, it is her "daughter" and the topic of conversation would be uncomfortable to all but the highly dysfunctional. Still, the Ancient Greeks weren't a prudish people (by any definition) and neither were there gods-lots of incest, and that's just for starters. LOL! Oh, but anyway-I can imagine Athena's been witness to everything sexual; the goddess' seen it all.

However, Fembuck, I thought you did well to capture Athena's parental discomfort at broaching a sensitive matter for her daughter. I don't think yelling at Annabeth to "stop being such a voyeuristic whore" would have gone over so well (for poor Annabeth, at least ;3).

I was also somewhat surprised how quickly Annabeth overcame her crippling mortification in the end. I know that if I were a teen, and my mother sat me down to "talk," informing me that I'd been broadcasting my gay sex life in lurid/graphic detail to my extended family (and more), there wouldn't be a cave deep enough or dark enough for me to crawl into. Forever. LOL!

And now that we've gorged ourselves on the hilarity that was Annabeth's mortification, what about Clarisse? When does she get her share of the parental comeuppance, the "talk?" It hardly seems fair that Annabeth should break the news to Clarisse-Ares seemed less than pleased.

Please, please, please tell me you've got a Clarisse story in mind! As levelheaded as poor Annabeth is, I can't imagine how a firebrand like Clarisse would take the -hilarious for us- news.

Oh, and Aphrodite if you can swing it! Your treatment of her is hilarious.

Well come. Well read. And well played, Fembuck!
stargate-sg1sg1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Excellent! Who doesn't love an awkward parental conversation? I can't wait to find out what that "thing" is :D
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
That was beyond hilarious,like way... waaay beyond.

I loved both one-shots that preceded this one and I hope you continue to post more because I have completely fallen in love with your Clarisse and Annabeth. :)

Thanks so much for sharing!

Take care.
Pieman3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
WOW, poor Annabeth,just reading that was akward.

I love this series of stories and I can't wait for the next one.

Please add it soon.

I would like to see one with several chapters to it, and have Annabeth and Clarisse going on a Date.
Horsegirl231 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is disgusting!

And you call yourself an author! :(
Intrepid Penguin chapter 1 . 3/7/2011