Reviews for A Long Time Coming
Wenchster chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
I can't believe people flame you for writing InuYasha and Kagome. So dumb. And petty. Never listen to that. And Kagome's character is in no way OOC, and InuYasha's isn't either. And Im not saying this to blow smoke up your bum or be biased cause I like the pairing. They are very much still true to their character.

So…..
-awesome oneshot accompanying one of my favourite pieces of your, 'KMG'
and
-don't ever listen to stupid flamers who don't even give good reason to hate

InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Great work
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
that's amazing *sigh* i love your stories, well the happy ones :)
vanialex chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
sniff...sniff...that was sooo sweet
Axzeria chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
I have one word for this story:

LOVE~!
suckerforromance234 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was incredabily written. This was so beyond beautiful i was almost in tears. My heart kept breaking over and over agian for Kagome and Inuyasha. Her love for him is so beautiful no one can question it. No one should second guess it and that fact that inuyasha almost lost it all broke my heart even more. If she didnt have a little bit of darkness in her heart over this i would swear she was an angel.

Inuyasha's humbling realization of her love for him was perfect and he should count his blessing each and everyday for her love. This story was breath taking and i thank you for writing it! :D many wishes of luck

-suckerforromance234
Glon Morski chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
It was angsty, but soooo cute at the same time. Especially the ending. You so deserve many many more reviews for this. how come you only have eight?

Anyway, this was yet another fic of your that touched my heart. you have a knack at writing fics like that it would seem XD I absolutely loved it. hank you very very much for sharing :3
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
You brought me to tears with this one. It was so sweet and I couldnt help but smile at the end. Your writing is truly refreshing thank you again.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
awwwwwwwwww!
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I love it :)
kirr1001 chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I wonder...Is Kikyo always going to come to him when he has these doubts and worries? '

Anyway the story was good and so emotional when he started cry ;) Thank you
child of neptune chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww! Perfect.
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
i'm so glad inuyasha has come to his senses...
Blackdiamonds-16 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
It was beautifully written as usual! Thank u for posting it!
darklittlewings chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Really nice. Love a good Kagome/Inuyasha story.