Reviews for Spirit of Fire
Snow Kyubbi chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Even if it has been a bit over a year, i hope you continue this story. The detail is fantastic and I can see everything in my head almost like it was animated! I love it! Please continue?
EsperSY chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow. This is...astonishing. The details were fabricated smoothly and the best thing about your writing is that I am able to imagine everything you wrote all too vividly in my head, almost as if watching it animate.

I love stories that triggered this sort of thing in my imagination.

Are you planning to continue? Because I surely would love to read more of this.
The Gray Maze chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I do like this opening better than the other. The build up is a lot better. And I really like your description of Mt. Gokei. It's like the one from Swordcraft Story 2, right? Ha, and I was just writing a fic based around the hot springs too. To be honest I didn't read much of A Demon's Perspective since when I found it I thought it'd been abandoned and didn't want to risk getting into it.

Well, it definately won't hurt to have more on my alert list. I was going to wait for another update to review and add it, but after coming back a day later decided on a whim that I should. Now. Because it always made me sigh to see a bunch of hits on the stats but have few bother to drop a line.