Reviews for 10 Things To Know Before Reading The Book
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Silveringblue is right: This isn't fanfiction. This is not what the site is for. Please take this down.
Elle chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
The whole series is my favorite series ever! And I'm a 15-year/old girl. NOT a "boy book."

Also, this isn't a story, it's a spoiler summary for anyone that hasn't read it... Remove please!

Elle
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You kind of ruined part of the book for anyone who hasn't read.
shmeli-me chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Everything you said was so true
FishInAFadora chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
you summed it up pretty well! i luv this book and glad theres an archive for it. ill be on the lookout for any stories by you :)
hetaoni chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is cool, and I like it.(eve though I read the book before I knew about this fic)I'm glad you made this. It really helped me!(I'm also glad I wasn't the one who thought of 'Up!' when I read the story)
Also if I hadn't read this I wouldn't have known about the other 2 books! So yeah, I'm REALLY Glad I read this. Can you do this with other book Series?
Ely's Lullabye chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I disagree, the beginning of the first chapter is the best one in the entire book. That's what putted me into reading it.

And... I don't know any guys who like Airborn. It's not a 'boy' book.
flying.bicycle chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Insert angry rant about sexism and books here! In all seriousness, though, action isn't exclusively male. Just read the Jackelian and the Clockwork Century series, some of the finest steampunk-action in the world, and see all the female protagonists. Cherie Priest, a woman, writes the latter series, and in them, a shot is fired and a curse is uttered just about every other page. I'm not trying to go all rabid feminist on you, although I guess I am. Just making a point.
SilveringBlue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hello ToDieForTieDye,

I would like to inform you that your post breaks the rules of . Nonstory posts and lists aren't allowed. Please remove and if wished, repost on your profile or another fan site that accepts such content.

Thanks,